Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashNivea
Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash

NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash

Nivea Touch Of Sparkle Cream Oil Body Wash gently cleanses skin, leaving you and your body feeling beautiful all day long.Package Quantity : 1

I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?
Start your review of NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love all of the Nivea Touch of... products. Touch of blogs smells great, is highly moisturizing without the greasy feeling that just sits on top of your skin. It's price is on point with competing products and is something I totally recommend. Great stuff!in reviews
I love Nivea shower gels and lotions, and especially love this scent. Their products work great on my sensitive and dry skin!in reviews
Crystal L.
Mission, TX
I love the fresh smell and how soft it makes my skin feel....... It doesn't leave your body oily, which is the best part...
Maggie M.
Lafayette, LA
Great! keeps my skin feeling soft and helped get rid if dry skin. Did not leave a sticky residue. I felt extremely clean after. I bought if from Walgreens. I use it nightly for my showers and another time i shower. I will defiantly purchase it again.
Ivy T.
Bakersfield, CA
Leaves your skin soft and hydrated. It smells amazing. The price is affordable too. Its very long lasting.
Abby G.
This body wash is fantastic; from the smell the the application. It's one of the only body washes that doesn't make me nauseous from an overly soapy smell.
Jessica G.
Elbridge, NY
Great smelling and leaves you feeling c lean and moisturized all day. pair with body lotion for a total transformation
Lisa Y.
Oakland, CA
The refreshing scent is so lovely! It lathers smoothly and keeps you moisturized when you rinse off.
Marissa P.
Vienna
Smells relatively powdery, which i do not prefer, but as a soap it's great. My skin feels clean and smooth after each use.
Alisha V.
Charlotte, MI
Nivea is my favorite body wash. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only body wash that doesn't leave me itchy & my skin super soft and moisturized after.
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
Ummmmm yummy. So great in formula and in scent. Sensative on the skin. Very well in moisture plus in scent.
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have too many favorite body wash! But this one has to top the rest of them! Smells amazing, gives my dry skin good moisture, and is a fair price!