NIVEA Touch of Bliss Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Deja E.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lori P.
Liberty, NY
I like the sent of this product, it seemed to be moisturizing, but it didn't stand out to me as something I'd continue to purchase. I've used similar products and this one is just okay to me.
Jamie F.
Neptune, NJ
Every since I've started using body wash I have been hooked on this Nivea. I love the subtle orange smell I get from it and I can continually smell it through out the day. I'm not left feeling greasy or oily either and when i get out of the shower after using this I truly feel clean. It also is an excellent price for the amount and quality of the product and I can always find a coupon for it somewhere to lower the price.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
I am currently using this and no matter how often I change washes it always seems like I come back to this one. I love the smell of this gentle wash and with my husband having sensitive skin he seemed rather pleased with it also!! I even got my best friend loving this wash!
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is amazing. It leaves my body soft and smooth but clean as well. My only complaint is the cost. While it is made of high quality ingredients I feel that the product is priced high for the size. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry sensitive skin.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I tried this body wash in a giftset. It was moisturizing and had a nice lather. But I didn't care for the scent of it. It is a generous 16.coz bottle. It think I'll try some of the other scents and see if I like those. I wouldn't buy this scent again but would other scents.
Chelsea N.
Middletown, CT
Great body wash. Has a clean & delicious scent to it and always leaves me feeling fresh and clean. The price is not terrible and it is worth the money. The formula isn't as moisturizing as other body washes I have used but I would still recommend it to other people!
Imani H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When i used this it was very soothing on my skin. Although, I prefer Dove bar soap, this is a great body wash. It's very gentle on the skin. If you're not into the citrus, tropical smells, then this body wash isn't for you. I would buy it again to use sometimes.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love all of the Nivea Touch of... products. Touch of blogs smells great, is highly moisturizing without the greasy feeling that just sits on top of your skin. It's price is on point with competing products and is something I totally recommend. Great stuff!
Kristi S.
Garland, TX
Nivea Touch of Bliss is amazing! The scent is so refreshing and it leaves your skin feeling so soft. I purchased this at Walgreens and just happened to have a coupon so it was a great deal. I will definitely be purchasing this product again because it has now become my favorite!
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just bought this product as it was on sale buy one get one free at CVS. I really like the gentle scent of it, however I do not feel that I am getting very clean. I feel that it sits on my skin and doesn't wash off well. There is a filmy quality to it once I get out of the shower.
Merrily L.
Wilmington, NC
I've been looking for a good body wash, does this work?