NIVEA Touch of Beauty Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Priscilla C.NIVEA Touch of Beauty Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Fanny C.NIVEA Touch of Beauty Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Fanny C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Hi, is this product available in the market now .. ? Is t...1 Answers
NIVEA Touch of Beauty Cream Oil Body Wash
  • "I like this in the winter because it has the oil for my dry skin and its nourishing for the skin. It also has a good scent " in 10 reviews
  • "I get very dry skin in the winter and this is perfect for my skin . The smell is great and very long lasting . i only use it in the winter since thats when i have very dry skin ." in 8 reviews
  • "This product moisturizes extremely well and is a good buy. It is gentle on sensitive skin. " in 6 reviews
Lua F.
Revere, MA
Is a good product, but I really dont like how smeel, the price is ok and the product is really good for who have a dry skin, I used for one week then Ii decided stop and still using my favorit one, I bouth that last year and I don´t will buy againg just because I prefer products without fragrance.
Sabrina K.
Yonkers
I shower in the morning and at night with this product and I love it , it feels refreshing,  and smells so good not only that it makes my skin feel like silk ...... I would recommend this product to my family and friends.. and it's affordable.... and can be found a your local stores...
Aj J.
Maricopa, AZ
I love Nivea Body Wash. It is a great body wash that is not priced to high so any one can offered it. It feels nice and smooth when going on. My husband even agreed my skin is much smoother when using it. This is the only soap I use and wouldn't dear use any other.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
This does compare to dove body soaps because of how it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It has a nice smell and I enjoy using it. I only use it on certain areas because I have terribly sensitive skin.
Trinidie M.
Amazing smells great and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. Also isn't that's expensive and comes an variety of smells an is long lasting . The price is very affordable . I would buy this again.
Priscilla C.
Jeffersonville, IN
In my previous post I reviewed Aveeno body wash which is my favorite, but this one is also my favorite. Though it is not give the same result as from Aveeno but it still makes my skin soft and smooth. This is also convenient because you can buy it at any drugstores. The price is less than Aveeno which is a plus!
JAYLEEN G.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hands down my number 1 body wash ever! I love every scent in this collection. It's a little more expensive than other body washes. But it's worth it because nothing else compares to it. I love using the Nivea shower lotion with this. The scent of the body wash lasts for hours!!! I highly recommend this!!!!! #musthave
Lena E.
Whittier, CA
I dont know what they add but there is something in it that just makes my skin softer. I love the smells of them very light where you can not smell them put other can smell it. It will last through most of the day. My husband keeps this in stock so that I never run out.
Shannon C.
Ulster Park, NY
This product it very good and has a very nice smell. It feels nice when your using it and leaves your skin feeling very hydrated. However, this product in my opinion does not preform as well as dove body wash. It has the same consistency where it comes out of the container like lotion however it does not sit on your skin as nicely as dove. I do recommend and would repurchase but prefer dove body wash
Eve S.
Portland, OR
This was a great product for me! It wasn't heavily scented, and was very creamy to use. It left my skin clean and not dry, and seemed to lock in moisture. That being said I still used lotion afterwords, but I also have a relatively dry skin, so that could just be me! great product, would buy again!
Hi, is this product available in the market now .. ? Is this available in India .. ?