Nivea Supreme Touch Cream Shower Gel 250 ml / 8.3 fl oz uploaded by Massiel R.

BY NIVEA

With nourishing shea and macadamia oil. For a moisturised skin feeling,even after towel drying. Soft skin hydra IQ feeling. see more...

Buy on Amazon
marisol f.
This product leaves your skin refreshed and smooth. If you don't have skin issues, this product can be used by teens, pre-teens, and adults without any problems.
shawnise s.
Blue Island, IL
I love how it leaves the body feeling completely moisturized and my skin amazing , not to mention the bottle is the perfect size and I got to say that I am a fan now, was a first time user and now I'm a happy buyer of this product
Samantha B.
Smells great!! Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. Good price if your looking for something on the cheaper side. I bought mine from Walmart. I've used it quite a bit. I would buy again because I love the smell and the way it leaves my skin feeling.
member-5b06f
I absolutely love how my skin feels with this product! Skin feel super soft, and it smells great. I recommend this product. And the brand as well.
Lizbeth V.
I enjoyed the product. The shower gel made my skin feel moisturized after I got out of the shower. Overall I would repurchase.
Cecilia C.
Simi Valley, CA
Yes! This was a great purchase, I love that the scent is not overpowering yet it leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
Ashley D.
After trying so many different products I FINALLY found one worth trying!! It's left my skin feeling radiant. Must try!
Ashlie P.
I absolutely LOVE this product it always smells so fresh and clean and leaves skin so soft and silky and smooth!!
Es una crema densa que está diseñada para ser usada después del jabón y engancharse antes de salir de la ducha, al igual que los hidratantes de ducha Natura. Promete hidratación profunda y duradera. Y explica que no es necesario usar otra crema al salir de la ducha y que logra "una piel sedosa, suave e hidratada.Tengo la piel muy seca durante todo el año. Siempre tengo que usar hidratantes después del baño. El tema con esta crema es que tienes que usar mucho para cubrir el cuerpo. Trae 250ml, pero créeme que no paga mucho. Para el baño debe utilizar una cantidad más o menos de una cucharada. Y el tiempo que se tarda en poner esto, enjuagarme y limpiar la ducha es lo mismo que se necesita para poner en una crema hidratante regular (probado). Allí la ventaja es que no tenemos que esperar hasta que se absorba porque está curvada, salimos y podemos secarnos y vestirnos. Pero si uso una crema que absorbe quickie es lo mismo.
Rebecca G.
Saint-Hubert , QC
Smeels good and make you feel fresh after the shower love the size of the bottle but the packaging is normal for the produit I give a 8/10 i also already recommand it to a lot a people i Know i would definitely buy it again !