BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lotion 200 ml Product of Germany SPF 20 Water-Resistant

Natália A.
Fair Lawn
This was definitely one of my favorite sunscreens ever! The one I used was the FPS 50 and it was great for face and body. It really is water resistant and it met all my expectations. It’s also very creamy and concentrated, in a good way. It also smells amazing! I would totally buy this again and I’d also recommend it to other people as well. Great sunscreen!
Yurany R.
Manassas
I have to share this review because this sunblock is amazing, and the price is great also. I like this sunblock because it stays on longer than other ones that i have tried from the drugstores. I know the SPF is not high enough but still great if you running out side or doing any out door sport for a couple of hours 😊
Rubini S.
New Orleans
Product goes on pretty smoothly and smells good too. But I find that its not as sun protective as it claims to be. I still face a considerable amount of tanning. Plus if you are in the pool quite some time it gets washed off. I wouldn't recommend buying it.
Gi C.
Quito
It's a good product, the formula es soft and high coverage. One of my favorites. It´s met my expectations. The cost its low and i like it. I will buy it again for a long time. The formula it isn't glow. The first time i prove it was in my last visit at the beach
tammy g.
plaistow, NH
It was 100 degrees Fahrenheit on a beautiful beach in Puerto Plata, DR. I ran out of SPF and ran into this beauty at the resort gift shop. I am usually a banana boat type of gal but this saved my vacation. My skin quickly absorbed it and I only needed to reapply after several beach swims!
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
Well I can tell you that this is my favorite sunscreen both for the daily and for the beach.When I use it for daily use I only apply it in my arms since I usually go out a few hours when the sun is very intense and it is the area where the sun affects me the most. I must confess that before I did not use it only applied to me when I went to the beach. But a while ago because I expose myself so much to the sun, my arms started to burn too much and now it seems I have two skin tones lol. Since I realized that I started to use it and if it helped me a lot.The product as such is very fluid if I am honest you do not need a lot of product with very little is enough. Although the only thing I do not like is the smell, it is not a bad smell is the typical fragrance of sunscreen protectors. I have never been pleased but it is nothing that can not be avoided. And the most important thing is that I have is FPS 50.
Lisa K.
Phoenix
I love this product it protects your skin in the sun .I have very sensitive skin to the sun so it definitely does the job it beats all of the other sun screen out thier on the market
Lucia C.
This product is absolutely amazing!!!! I literally use it every summer & spring when I’m on the go or at the beach. The Nivea sunscreen protects you from getting a sunburn it’s like you were never outside kind of good. I really recommend this product.
Gabriela G.
I love this sunscreen. Has a very pleasant smell, the skin absorbs very well and protects enough from the sun. It does not burn in the eyes. I always use it to go to the beach. NIVEA Sun SPF 20 Sunscreen Water resistant Lotion
Alejandra M.
Pico Rivera
This product is really good for the skin when spending time sin th sun! I’m a repeat user and I try it out on my kids and fam as well! Its really effective it’s a nice packaging! My husband loves it as much as my kids there isn’t need to improve the product it’s perfect as is
angel b.
What kind of texture does it have ?

Amazon