BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Biore Japan - Nibeasan protect water milk mild SPF50 + PA +++ 30ml

Magaly B.
Birmingham
Purchased at: Walmart
it is amazing it is a bit pricey but overall it is good. good packaging. it will last for a bit. well for me it lasted a few months. it is pretty effective. i love it. this is the only one i use and will definitely recommend it to other ppl.
Cristina R.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Walgreens
Perfect for white skins. Perfect texture no sticky. You can use it in all your body, even the face. I use always Nivea sunscreens, but this one is the better I have tried.
Lyana L.
Super moisturizing and love the light scent. It claims to be spf 50 but I don’t see any difference. It’s a good lotion :-)
TALIN T.
Ann Arbor, MI
love nivea for how mild it feels—just feels a bit thick on the face, and “like sunscreen”
Izzy D.
Wakefield
I’m not really sure how to review suncream haha, but this stuff is really good to put on your face when you go surfing, it takes a lot to wipe it off when in water, and it has that really nice smell that reminds you of summer. Its definitely a summer staple.
Greta G.
I burn so easily and have finally learnt to put cream on whenever i'm out in the sun. This cream gives great protection and colour unfortunately Nivea seem to have stopped making Protect and Bronze as all I can find is Protect and Moisturise. I'm guessing I could check the ingredients to compare but all the time I can still get this i'll keep buying it. Goes on well, nice smell and doesn't seem to clog your pores. The main thing is it stops be burning.
Jade T.
This product helps to make skin feel gentle and protected in the sun. The packaging is appealing and stands out. I have used this product previously and it is definitely one of my go to products when I’m going on holiday. This product is good value for money and I will definitely be continuing to use it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who gets dry skin when on holiday.
Shannon W.
Banbridge
I have very sensitive and dry skin due to eczema. This cream soothed my skin and was also extremely moisturising. Purchased from my local Superdrug. Was easy on my skin and would definitely buy it again!
Fleur C.
This product helped keep my tanned but not burned the smoothness of this product is divine and I was shook at how well it did on all my friend definitely all skin type friendly
Maggie T.
edinburgh
I have very pale and sensitive skin, so applying a high factor of sunblock is essential! I like sun creams that are not sticky and settle into my skin quickly, so his was perfect for me! I would definitely recommend it - especially if you’re looking for a sun cream that won’t break the bank!

Amazon