NIVEA Sun Protect Super Water Gel SPF 50/PA+++ uploaded by Laren N.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SPF50/PA+++/Contents:140g/Made in Japan/fragrance-free

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love the Nivea brand. Very trustworthy and works well. I love this because it's moisturizes very well and protects your skin. I would recommend this for dry skin because the product is a little oily." in 4 reviews
  • "This is great for my sensitive skin, my skin feels so refreshed afterwards. I love that it has spf in it so I don't have to worry while going out in the sun. I picked this up at the drugstore so it's great how accessible it is." in 3 reviews
Trish H.
Renton, WA
One of my favorite sunscreens to use all year round! It feels like a gel moisturizer and glides on my skin really easily! There’s no weird white residue and it doesn’t feel like I have a thick sunscreen on my face. It leaves your skin almost dewy and it works great over/under makeup. I haven’t found this product in any stores, so I purchased this on Amazon and recently bought a few bottles in Japan. I’d say that it’s pretty affordable, considering the amount of SPF in it. Highly recommend this to anyone that doesn’t like the feeling of thick and goopy sunscreen.
Sarah V.
Los Angeles
Omg. I bought this in Japan about 4 years ago and it has been my ride or die ever since. If you have issues with breaking out when using sunscreen, I’d highly recommend trying this one out. It’s a gel texture that applies easily for all skin types. I’d recommend using an oil based moisturizer under as I’ve heard issues with moisturizers coming off (peeling) when applying the sunscreen directly on.
Yara F.
This is one of my favorite sunscreens, comparable to the biore sunscreens. Very light weight, gel like texture, smells fresh and does not leave the skin greasy but doesn't dry it out either, no white cast just beautiful protected skin. Leaves a cooling sensation on the skin (imo). Will keep purchasing this as long as it is available.
Gayle K.
Love how lightweight this product is. I usually use this at the end of my morning skincare routine. I love that there’s no greasy feeling after slathering on a good amount - perfect for those hot summer days.

My only issue is I have yet to see this product in stores (or maybe I just don’t look hard enough). Pretty much, I get the product from Japan when a friend goes and visits.
Sara A.
Waxahachie
I have been using this brand for the past year and I really liked it. I got it from Walmart, it’s not expensive at all. It was really gentle on my body and not harsh at all. I think I would buy it again
Lauren N.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love Niveas body wash. It always leaves my skin feeling so vibrant while smelling so nice and fresh. Nivea has always been a reliable brand and I will continue to use Nivea for a long time. I recommend.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
This stuff is AMAZING. It's so light that I don't think it could be used as a moisturizer by itself, but then again I have pretty dry skin so I need something a little heavier. I usually mix it with my daily moisturizer if I know I'm going to be out in the sun alot. You only need a little bit of product, so the bottle should last you a while.
Crystal K.
This sunscreen has a really interesting texture. It's more like a serum than a cream. It absorbed very well into my skin. As far as I can tell it has performed well. I haven't burned at all. I love the light weight feel on my skin. I have sensitive skin but I have not had any break outs or adverse effects from this product.
Erika M.
Not fragrant , which is good. This sunscreens gets the job done. I picked it up during a trip to Thailand and it worked like a charm against the harsh sun in Koh Samui.
Rida H.
Hattiesburg, MS
CANNOT STRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS.
AMAZING PROTECTION FROM UVA AND UVB RAYS.
NO WHITECAST EVER.
NO GREASINESS.
SITS REALLY WELL UNDER MAKEUP.
my perfect sunscreen.❤️❤️