NIVEA Sun Protect Super Water Gel SPF 50/PA+++ uploaded by Laren N.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

SPF50/PA+++/Contents:140g/Made in Japan/fragrance-free

Buy on Amazon*
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
It definitely was a good investment. It's easy to use and I have used it quite a few times. I always go back to this product because the packaging is easy to maintain. Especially for the value of this product it's incredible. and can't be improved anymore than it already has.
Kathy C.
I use this when I know I'm going to be out in the sun all day. I rebuy it all the time. I order mine online or at Walmart. The packaging is great. I dropped it a million times and it has not broke yet.
Karen N.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Super light, cool to the touch, and non-greasy WITH A PUMP! I mean, what more can you ask for? Most sunscreens out in the American market are thick, greasy and feel too heavy. This is different, it's high in alcohol but it miraculously does not dry out my skin at all. I use this all over body on days when I'm out in the sun. I also use this on my feet when I'm wearing sandals so I don't get that ugly sandal tan.
Fiona C.
My favorite sunscreen for the body. It's a Japanese sunscreen, which means it leaves NO white cast when used on the face and sinks in like a dream. I prefer using a different sunscreen on my face, but this is a good backup for the face too. Doesn't really smell like sunscreen and instead has a light citrus scent. Love this and definitely recommend!
katie s.
Plano, TX
Nivea is a first class brand. I love the lotions, so when I was shopping for sun block, I knew that I could trust their product. This lotion goes on very nicely, it does NOT run in the water/sweat (so no stinging your eyes). I walked away from my day at the beach, only reapplying once, and I had a nice tan and NO burn. I will use this again FOR SURE!
Elsie h.
Florida
I have been using this product for a while now and it has done wonders to my skin! This keeps my face moisturized and fresh throughout the day while making sure the sun is not an issue with the SPF 50. This has been a great product to use and super easy on the go just about anywhere!
Brittaney W.
Dothan, AL
This stuff is AMAZING! It goes on smooth like lotion without the sticky feeling of sunscreen, but it does the job of sun protection. I especially love using it in the winter time. The air is really dry, but it's still sunny in my region of the country. Definitely a must have!!
Rachel G.
Oceanside , CA
This sun protection is great! the smell is not repelling like most sunscreens! I bought this at Target! This did meet my expectations! great sun protection. This was effective and not dissapointing at all. The cost was a little much but It is worth it.
Jacitee P.
Las Vegas
This is an amazing product ! Especially when going into the sun because it has a great layer of sun screen to ! So if you're looking for a lotion/sunscreen ish lotion ?! This is the one boo ! You better try this out I promise you'll love love love it !!
Marce G.
Kissimmee
I personally think I was a too greasy, the sent is lovely but disappears fast. If you'd ask me if it works, yes it does, just a little too uncomfortable to have on my skin. It would be better if it wasn't that greasy and the sent lasted longer