BY NIVEA

Advanced Moisturization  Natural Looking Tan For Fair to Medium Skin Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin will leave your skin looking naturally tan and touchably soft. The freshly-scented formula with Nivea s exclusive Hydra IQ technology, intensively moisturizes skin for a more even tan and less streaking. With: Benefit: Ginkgo Extract Even, natural looking tan Grape Seed Oil Long-lasting fresh scent Non-Stop Hydra IQ technology All day moisturization To smooth and gradually tan your skin within 5 days. Non-Stop Hydra IQ 24h+ Nivea s exclusive Hydra IQ technology supports skin s own hydration network to unleash deep, non-stop moisture that lasts more than 24 hours. Questions? Comments? 800-227-4703 see more...

• Are you supposed to use this product outdoors or do you apply this ...2 Answers
  • Does this moisturizer give a greasy after feel and color the palms ...2 Answers
Rosiris P.
Rosiris P.
I have been an avid "self-tanner" for many years, and have probably tried almost every self-tanning product out there. This lotion is my absolute all time favorite! It doesn't have that smell of other self tanners, but instead smells light and fresh. It is a little rich, which I love, and after getting to my desired shade, I only need to use it every other day. The moisture IQ is amazing! At 40, my skin has never felt softer! I use it on my face as well, after my regular moisturizer, and I no longer need to wear makeup on my skin. It looks so natural!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
I've never really found a sunless tanner that has overly impressed me. This has been the exception. I love that you put it on as you would your regular moisturizer, and how soft it leaves your skin. It doesn't leave you streaky or orange, or feeling sticky after use. It absorbs pretty quickly and you will start to notice your color developing after a few uses. The only downside is the tell-tell self tanner smell. It's not as bad as some others, but it is still there. Overall though, I would definitely recommend this product.
Laura W.
Laura W.
San Francisco, CA
I think this is by far the best drugstore taner there is. I love that you can just apply it like a daily body lotion and stop using it when you have the desired tone. In the winter I just apply it once mixed my body lotion to get a subtle glow and in the summer I can apply more. Its seriously the easiest, because you're less likely to get tan spots since its quite sheer and you can build up. Basically, you can control it better.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
It smells pleasant and since I am pretty fair it gave me a natural sun kissed glow that does not look fake. The only negative thing is that it made my skin feel a bit sticky when I was going to bed. But I just lightly ran a wet washcloth over my legs and applied regular moisturizer and it felt better. I apply it in the am while I get ready for my day and it dries quickly.
Toni W.
Toni W.
Beaver Falls, PA
Oh where to start! First off great product for a great price. Unlike most skin darkening lotions this one doesn't leave you oompa loompa orange and wanting to dye your hair green. You literately look like you've been kidded by the sun. It comes at a fair price and leaves you feeling smooth. Making it worth more!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
I LOVE this product. It is so hard to find a self-tanner that doesn't turn your orange or leave a lot of streaks. I apply this with gloves or I thoroughly wash my hands after to prevent any unwanted discoloration. It is easy to apply and works gradually over a few days. I would highly recommend this product.
Jade A.
Jade A.
Davison, MI
First off, Nivea is one of my top line for body lotions. HANDS DOWN. They are always so thick and creamy and moisturizing. I'm already naturally tan, but in the winter months ( I live in Michigan) I start to look pale. I love using this as a little booster to give my skin that summer kissed skin look.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Marion, IA
I hated this stuff. I saw no amount of gradual tan build up (and I'm really pale so there should've been a little change) Can't say if it was streaky or not cause it didn't work. The smell was an average self-tanner smell and it seemed like it too forever to dry. Will not buy again.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Tanning moisturizers can be really tough to use because they are not always even. It didn't give me the most even fake tan, but it was a lot better than any other brands that I have bought in the past, so I would recommend this to anyone looking to improve the "natural tan" look.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Kunkletown, PA
This product leaves your skin feeling super smooth, silky, and soft!! You see results after just a couple uses! I have used Jergen's before, and there is such a strong scent along with it.This product is a lot better with smell than that one. It is a safe way to get a nice tan!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Does this moisturizer give a greasy after feel and color the palms of the hands to a weird bronze color?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are you supposed to use this product outdoors or do you apply this for daily use? Also, is the tan very noticeable or not? I've been interested in this product, but unsure whether or not to purchase.