BY NIVEA #62 in Self-Tanner

NIVEA® Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin Medium to Dark Skin with Gingko Extract and Grapeseed Oil intensively moisturizes skin and provides a more even-looking tan with less streaking. Smoothes and gradually tans skin within 5 days. Provides soft skin and 24+ hour moisturization.

• Smoothes and gradually tans your skin within 5 days
  • Provides an even, natural looking tan
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin, even if you do not burn. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin, even if you do not burn.

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C15-19 Alkane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dihydroxyacetone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Oil, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Metabisulfite, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

Buy on Amazon
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I have the light to medium one, but even though I have a light skin this takes awhile to work. I don’t really notice that much color even after a week of using this every day. The strong of this tanner isn’t very strong, so that’s a plus. I prefer the jergens medium to tan gradual tanner.
Becky S.
This is a traditional lotion self tanner that is best utilized after showering/exfoliating and on a regular basis to build and maintain the desired colouring. There is no bad odor, it applies evenly and the bottle has quite a bit of lotion in it.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I bought this at the end of the summer to try and maintain my tan. I picked this over the other self tanners because it smelled better in the bottle. It goes on well and has a hint of shimmer. The thing that was a dealbreaker for me though was the strong DHA scent after it dried! It’s hard to find a good self tanner that doesn’t leave that horrid scent it seems.
Mariela S.
Henderson, NV
Product works great to gradually give your skin a sun kissed look, love that it is convenient and i feel it does not have as strong of a smell as other self tanning lotions. Love to use at night and i can see the difference in the morning.
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This is a good self tanner as far as drug store brands go! It doesn’t give that immediate color which I prefer but if you use it daily it will give you a nice color eventually!
I trulllyyy love this product it blends into the skin so easily leaving you with a smooth motorizing glow it also has an amazing sent and for the amount I believe it is a very good deal and I definitely recommend this product to others
Emily S.
Knoxville, TN
This is one of the best self tanners I have ever tried! I have light-medium skin and a lot ok makeups and tanning product look orange. This tanner goes on evenly and looks so natural when it develops. I put it on after my shower at night and wake up with radiant skin! Great product if you are new to self-tanners!
Elena F.
This is a decent product. I like Nivea. I like how natural this is. I dislike that it takes pretty much a week to see real results. Apply like lotion, pick it up at Walgreens, decent pricing. It doesn't have a strong scent and it takes awhile to dry so that part is why it's only a 3 and not higher
Allison B.
Katy, TX
I really like this product because it's cheap and it works. After day 3 there's a noticeable difference in my skin tone and it honestly looks like I just got a real tan. You do have to watch out because it will stain your hands and ankles if you use too much or don't wash your hands off after. But I think for the price it's such a great buy!
Tiana C.
I love this self tanner!! It's great cause I have Fair skin after winter and it doesn't just make you dark on one application!! It gradually becomes a tan! So you put on after the shower and the next day you have a glow and if you continue to use it everyday you will see a nice tan!!
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
Does rhis look orange when used. I used a different one last before Spring.
Pamela F.
Austin, TX
Does it rub off on clothing?