Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerNivea
Sun-Kissed Radiance Medium to Dark Tanner

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Radiance Medium to Dark Tanner

NIVEA® Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin Medium to Dark Skin with Gingko Extract and Grapeseed Oil intensively moisturizes skin and provides a more even-looking tan with less streaking. Smoothes and gradually tans skin within 5 days. Provides soft skin and 24+ hour moisturization.

• Smoothes and gradually tans your skin within 5 days
  • Provides an even, natural looking tan
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin, even if you do not burn. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin, even if you do not burn.

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C15-19 Alkane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dihydroxyacetone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Oil, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Metabisulfite, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

Does this make you look orange?
NIVEA Sun-Kissed Radiance Medium to Dark Tanner ? Does this work,! Does this product streak skin,?
Pros and cons of the product?
Start your review of NIVEA Sun-Kissed Radiance Medium to Dark Tanner!
How would you rate this product?
Chastity H.
Von Ormy, TX
This builds a tan and works really well. Love it. Doesn't leave ur hands with marks like tanning lotions do
Christina L.
Jekyll Island, GA
I love to use this product daily after a shower and the results are amazing, non streaky, and long lasting. Not to mention the color is a sunkissed glow not a dried out orange!!
Kayla A.
Comstock Park, MI
Nivea sun kissed body lotion left my skin silky smooth with a great glow. Its a little tanning bed in a bottle without the hurtful UV rays. I defiantly recommend this to anyone looking for healthy beautiful glowing skin
dre W.
This product worked great and I saw myself getting tanner by the day especially works when ur going in the sun light
Melissa T.
Brandon, MS
NIVEA Sun-Kissed Radiance Medium to Dark Tanner uploaded by Melissa T.
I found this at my local Kroger on clearance for only $1.19. The only ones that were left were for medium to dark skin and I have light skin but I still bought it anyway just to try and I am in love with this lotion. It goes on evenly and dries fast, it also doesn't transfer to clothing and best of all it gives me a great glow of color. The only regret I have is not buying every single bottle they had!
Hitaxi P.
Iselin, NJ
It can get sticky sometimes. When i wear something after applying the lotion it becomes an issue.
Yili C.
RobinsonWoodDrRiverdal
Me encanta este producto en Cerda es algo fantastico It is a good thing since this brand is one of my favorites because it leaves a good result
Ilona S.
Kingwood, TX
I kind of liked it because it made you look tan but you had to smear it out really good because if you don't, its gonna leave some stains
Sydney S.
White Hall, AR
Give you a,natural color to your skin it doesn't turn orange like most do and it also did not run or make streaks while wearing it! It did not rub off on to my clothes so over all a great product
Christe K.
Bethlehem, PA
I recently purchased this product on sale and decided to give it a try. I was so pleased! As someone who has consistently used Jergens for their tanning lotion, I was skeptical that this would be as good of a product. I have had a great experience with natural looking color and a fresh scent. There is some color loss after each shower which is unfortunate, but for the most part, for the price, I recommend this product as a less expensive alternative to the Jergens brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krysta S.