Skin CareFacial SkincareToners & AstringentsNivea
Sun-Kissed Radiance Light to Medium Gradual Tanner

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Radiance Light to Medium Gradual Tanner

NIVEA® Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin Fair to Medium with Gingko Extract and Grapeseed Oil intensively moisturizes skin and provides a more even-looking tan with less streaking. Smoothes and gradually tans skin within 5 days. Provides soft skin and 24+ hour moisturization.

• Smoothes and gradually tans your skin within 5 days
  • Provides an even, natural looking tan
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin, even if you do not burn. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin, even if you do not burn.

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C15-19 Alkane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dihydroxyacetone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Oil, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Metabisulfite, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

imm wanting you start fake tanning but i don’t know any good ones, can good fake tans that are cheap? under £15?
Has anyone used this? Does it make you look like you have a natural tan?
Are you supposed to use this product outdoors or do you apply this for daily use? Also, is the tan very noticeable or not? I've been interested in this product, but unsure whether or not to purchase.
Start your review of NIVEA Sun-Kissed Radiance Light to Medium Gradual Tanner!
Product Highlights
...lotion is that it is a Nivea lotion, so you know it's going to be ultra-moisturizing. My skin has never felt so soft and smooth. I've recommended it to all of my friends and I hope you'll give it a shot too!in reviews
Lurenia S.
I am so pale, gradual self tanners are the only way I'm getting any color. This self tanner is effective. Make sure you wipe off lightly around your knees, ankles, elbows, feet and around your underarms. Wash your hands very well after applying to your body. . .
Lisa P.
This lotion is beyond a lotion to me. It actually will quench you skins thirst and in the process give you a beautiful glow.
Maria F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I loved this product so much, it does not let your hands sticky after applying and It gives you a noce color
Tania S.
Reading, PA
This product gives your skin a natural beautiful glow. And it's a great moisturizer.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Been using this stuff ever since it first came out. Tried all the other kinds of sunless tanners but I have to say this is the one i stuck with. Never got streaky, or did I turn orange in spots. It just works. It's lotion. U use it every day after you shower, dry, repeat next day. I only use mine during summer to keep a bronzed look but I love the stuff
Rosiris P.
I have been an avid "self-tanner" for many years, and have probably tried almost every self-tanning product out there. This lotion is my absolute all time favorite! It doesn't have that smell of other self tanners, but instead smells light and fresh. It is a little rich, which I love, and after getting to my desired shade, I only need to use it every other day. The moisture IQ is amazing! At 40, my skin has never felt softer! I use it on my face as well, after my regular moisturizer, and I no longer need to wear makeup on my skin. It looks so natural!
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
For the price this is a pretty decent self tanner. I like that it's not too much color and you can build it up to the color you desire. Application is pretty easy and if you wash your hands afterward, you don't end up with stained hands. I don't love the smell, but it's hard with self tanners to have the best smell. Overall, this is a win.
Paola V.
love this product because it takes away the look of an uneven, almost ombre, tan on my legs. I would absolutely recommend this for anyone needing a soft glow without wanting the dangers that can come from going to a tanning bed. My favorite self-tanner!
Fabiola H.
Port St Lucie, FL
This product is amazing! If you use it everyday you will definitely see results quick and your skin will look great and healthy. Is a lil bit expensive, specially in the drug stores, I buy it in Amazon all the time, is were I found better deals
Katie G.
Indianapolis, IN
I like the real sun but, if you do not have it and it is winter .. this is a great sunless tanner. I enjoyed the color that it gave me