NIVEA Sun-Kissed Radiance Light to Medium Gradual Tanner uploaded by Daphne W.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin Fair to Medium with Gingko Extract and Grapeseed Oil intensively moisturizes skin and provides a more even-looking tan with less streaking. Smoothes and gradually tans skin within 5 days. Provides soft skin and 24+ hour moisturization.

• Smoothes and gradually tans your skin within 5 days
  • Provides an even, natural looking tan
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin, even if you do not burn. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin, even if you do not burn.

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C15-19 Alkane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dihydroxyacetone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera Grape Seed Oil, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Metabisulfite, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

• Are you supposed to use this product outdoors or do you a...2 Answers
  • Does this moisturizer give a greasy after feel and color ...2 Answers
NIVEA Sun-Kissed Radiance Light to Medium Gradual Tanner
  • "Okay guys, even though I'm half Italian, you would never believe it because I was blessed/cursed with the Irish skin. I am as pale as can be, which I love! But, during the summer, it's nice to get a little glow, safely (SPF 50 in the sunshine always ladies). I did a little research and decided to give Nivea Sun-kissed Radiance a try. The packaging is a little different from the picture, but thanks to Target, I got 25% and a complimentary Vanilla Macadamia Nut Lip Butter I cannot wait to try. Okay let's get down to it: this lotion is perfect for my fair skin. I've used it about 4 times, but I definitely noticed a difference after the first application. It's a gradual process, which is great! There are no orange splotches, no orange palms or feet. The skin is very subtle, but my favorite thing about this lotion is that it is a Nivea lotion, so you know it's going to be ultra-moisturizing. My skin has never felt so soft and smooth. I've recommended it to all of my friends and I hope you'll give it a shot too!" in 15 reviews
Dani S.
Richland, MI
I like this product, but I think I like Jergens Natural Glow better. This one has a bit of a strange scent. I found that it spreads out evenly and does not look streaky. I will probably repurchase this because it gets the job done and you can get it on sale.
Amanda M.
Runnemede, NJ
Affordable, easy to use. While it did gradually begin to make my skin a warm brown shade, the scent was overpowering for me. Soon enough, most of my clothes, sheets, etc. smelled like the product. I liked the natural color it gave, but I'm not sure if I would buy again solely because I couldn't stand the smell.
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
I consider this as one of my summer must haves. It gives a great summer glow. It's very easy to apply and the scent is nice. The color blends gradually. It's hydrating and has great natural looking color.  The price is reasonable. I would recommend this to a friend.
Danielle S.
Carli S.
I hate the smell of self tanners and tried this based on good reviews saying it doesn't smell.. unfortunately it still smelled to me and I am still searching for one that doesn't stink or leave me streaky or orange!
Summer S.
I love it because it gave me such a beautiful glow from within and just melted into my skin! This was my first time to purchase it and when I run out I'll forsure be tossing it into my cart. The price was just right! It reached beyond my expectations! Love love loveeee!! ❤️❤️
Nekay M.
Shoreview, MN
I am dark skin and I don't use the product to achieve a dark complexion. This lotion adds a nice glow and sheen to my complexion especially when I am in sun! For the price this product is worth it!
Sierra C.
Absolutely loved this product! Would recommend this to anyone! Smooth and soft with an amazing smell that is so perfect for that sun kissed look. I will definitely be a repeat customer on this product!
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
I've never really found a sunless tanner that has overly impressed me. This has been the exception. I love that you put it on as you would your regular moisturizer, and how soft it leaves your skin. It doesn't leave you streaky or orange, or feeling sticky after use. It absorbs pretty quickly and you will start to notice your color developing after a few uses. The only downside is the tell-tell self tanner smell. It's not as bad as some others, but it is still there. Overall though, I would definitely recommend this product.
Laura W.
San Francisco, CA
I think this is by far the best drugstore taner there is. I love that you can just apply it like a daily body lotion and stop using it when you have the desired tone. In the winter I just apply it once mixed my body lotion to get a subtle glow and in the summer I can apply more. Its seriously the easiest, because you're less likely to get tan spots since its quite sheer and you can build up. Basically, you can control it better.
Sarah R.
Are you supposed to use this product outdoors or do you apply this for daily use? Also, is the tan very noticeable or not? I've been interested in this product, but unsure whether or not to purchase.
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Does this moisturizer give a greasy after feel and color the palms of the hands to a weird bronze color?