Nivea Sun Kissed Radiance Gradual Tanner & Body Lotion, Fair to Medium, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Kendra H.Nivea Sun Kissed Radiance Gradual Tanner & Body Lotion, Fair to Medium, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Caitlin B.Nivea Sun Kissed Radiance Gradual Tanner & Body Lotion, Fair to Medium, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Josie S.

BY NIVEA

Natural Looking Tan Deep Long Lasting Moisture 2 Streak Resistant 3 Leaves Your Skin Touchably Soft 4 Provides an Even, Natural Looking Tan with Less Streaking 5 Fresh Scented Formula 6 Intensively Moisturizes Skin 7 With Gingko Extract, Grape Seed Oil, and Hydra IQ Technology Hydra IQ Technology supports skin s own hydration network to unleash deep, non-stop moisture that lasts more than 24 hours. see more...

Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Thanks to my white, european genes I don't tan anywhere except my arms. I enjoy this self tanner because it doesn't smell too funny (only slightly reminds me of hops) and gives a nice, natural look to my pasty skin. I also enjoy how this tanner doesn't permanently stain my hands or look streaky when applying it.

The bottle is easy to maneuver when your hands have a bit of lotion already on them and fits nicely in my bathroom nook without taking up too much space.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
San Antonio, TX
You are getting what you pay for with this moisturizing tanner. It isn't as orange looking as these things use to be but it still has a hint of it. It only gave me a very discreet tan so maybe it would work better for the winter when you don't want to be so obvious with your tanning. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, it's kind of like a citrus, tanner smell. The moisturizing component isn't that great, Nivea definitely has better ones.
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Maspeth, NY
Caught off guard by the scent. It's a nice smell, reminds me of cinnamon buns but I don't always want to smell like that. It moisturizes well, kind of thick actually. I'm already kind of tan, so I didn't expect to notice much of a change, but it made the color of my legs look nice and even. I don't know how often I would use in the summer since it is rather thick, better for the winter when I don't get much sun.
Marleah N.
Marleah N.
North Tonawanda
In love with this product I use it every night. It's so hydrating for dry skin, and I go to the tanning salon so mine can get pretty dry from that. I use it in between my visits to hold my tan as well and color is very natural. Only tip I have is to wash hands after applying if you have acrylic nails it may tint them a bit. But you won't get any orange hands from this product.
Jill G.
Jill G.
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I was worried it would look orange but I didn't. After the first application I felt more glowy but not tan. I saw color appear after the 3-4th day after applying. 3-4 days in a row. I also put it on my face and had no problems with that. Didn't look orange or streaky. I have sensitive skin and had no reaction to this product
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Jacksonville, FL
I just recently found this product and have not used the full bottle yet. I have noticed that the scent is much more pleasant than most other gradual tanning lotions. With this though I have also noticed that it takes longer to see results, which are also less noticeable. Overall I am still happy with the product thus far.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Catlin , iL
I have very fair skin. I struggle to find any kind of self tanner that will give me a beautiful color without being orange. This product does just that! I also have intense dry skin, so a self tanner always cracks on my dry skin. This self tanner actually moisturizes and gives me color. I would recommend this!
Kim H.
Kim H.
Marion, OH
I love Nivea products so I was very excited to try this one out. I am fair skinned so I was excited to see if this product would give me a little bit more color. I'm so happy to say that this product works, and it doesn't make me look orange. It doesn't leave any streaks either, which I love!
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
King, NC
I did not like this product. It did add a little bit of color to my skin but I felt as though it was blotchy. I am a first time user and was not impressed by it. It was cheap, which was good, so I wasn't out much money from giving it the old college try. Definitely needs some improvement.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
This is a very unreliable product. As soon as I put it on I noticed my skin go a orange color. I'm a very pale person and was looking for a little color for prom. It was very disappointing considering the high price I paid. I don't recommend to anyone who isn't a little tanned already.
Pamela F.
Pamela F.
Austin, TX
Does it rub off on clothing?