BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Body Firming Moisturizer
  • "If you have dry skin this is a great buy. It smells great and does the job. Leaving skin replenished and smelling great. It does work" in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite product from Nivea. It is very well moisturizing, absorbent, and non-greasy. I have extremely dry skin to the point it will crack and bleed. But with the usage of Nivea, it doesn't do that anymore. Definitely recommend to anyone who have dry skin." in 3 reviews
Erica W.
St. Louis
Ooo wheee i love this especially for my fine melanin self. ooo wheee i love this especially for my fine melanin self. ooo wheee i love this especially for my fine melanin self. ooo wheee i love this especially for my fine melanin self. ooo wheee i love this especially for my fine melanin self.
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I bought this for a self tanner and I'm actually pretty pale. It worked and I didn't turn out orange. It had that normal self-tanner after smell, but smelled good other than that. It moisturized very well. Not too expensive either. I'd buy it again for sure.
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL
Probably one of the better tinted moisturizers I've used for sure. Doesn't have a weird smell, leaves skin soft, and rarely if ever have see streaks from it, which I usually see a few from other tinted moisturizers that I've used. Would definitely recommend.
Badra B.
It is an okay product I love the smell of it but is a little to shimmery for me. I am not so much into the glowing and I am already tan so I do not need that much of it. I love the smell of it. And it is quite nourishing but not really a must have. If you into the glow maybe it is for you
Daniela M.
New Brunswick, NJ
AWESOME and restorative! I add a few drops of vanilla or mint and it has such a fresh tingly scent without messing up the quality of the lotion. Makes my skin feel great and moisturized for a long time. I recommend this to everyone just because it has such a great restorative nature!
Summer P.
I personally was not a fan of this product. The smell was somewhat better than most. I just didn't like how the color turned out on my skin. It did not look natural. If the color is good on you I'm sure you will love this but it wasn't for me
Tracene N.
Wylie, TX
Nivea Body Firming Moisturizer works well as a moisturizer with a slight tint to it but I don't feel like it has any firming qualities. The smell is fine and legs appear slightly tinted but I do t think it is a firming lotion. For an inexpensive lotion that looks fine it isn't bad.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
It's a good moisturizer, but not that great a tanner. I prefer Jergens or Dove. If you're pale, you might find this OK, but if you have medium to dark skin, you won't really notice a difference in the level of "sun-kissed".
Tiffany C.
Roberta, GA
I love the Nivea products. The formula is great. I was a little worried about the oil level, but once you work it in, it's fine. I would suggest use a small amount at a time. Other than the oiliness of it, it is a great product. Smells nice and does a great job.
Rose P.