NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea P.NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Angie C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shave Minimizing Nivea® Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs gives your legs an irresistible natural looking tan while minimizing the need to shave so often.  The caring cream formula contains a hint of gradual tanner that builds a natural looking tan with everyday use, and makes the hair look less noticeable.  When you shave less often, the tanning effect lasts even longer -- for year-round beautiful, well cared for legs! Skin compatibility dermatologically tested. Best used before:  please see date at top of tube. Questions?  Comments? ;

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer
  • "It's really a great self tanner and the best thing: it's not too expensive!" in 2 reviews
  • "The smell is ok, it has a little self tanner smell but not bad." in 1 review
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
No streaks nice even coverage no orange nice gradual beautiful tan. Highly recommendto anyone who wants the look of tan legs but not the danger of going in to a tanning bed
Bev F.
Ballwin, MO
This is a good gradual tanning product. Massage it in good and evenly so that you don't get any weird lines in your "tan" . I love the added moisturizing benefits.
Julie M.
This moisturizers is so amazing! I have been using it the past few weeks to get ready for spring break, and i am noticeably tanner now than I was a few weeks ago.
Jennie H.
Columbus, OH
Love this moisturizer! I'm super pale so the color it gives my legs is nice, not fake looking at all. It keeps my skin feel refreshed and looking and feeling smooth. The scent is nice too, nothing stinky here! :)
becky h.
French Lick, IN
I use this in the spring when I am wanting a warm tan before I
get the time to actually get out and get a real one. this makes me feel better about myself
so no one actually sees how white my legs are.
Mary S.
Tolland, CT
I use this in the summer and it works great. It's gentle and gives great color pay off. I even let my 14 year old daughter use it because it is very safe, and we get a nice color, and no sun danger.
Mariah T.
It does color but you have to let it dry completely or you will feel sticky.i use it all over. The smell is ok, it has a little self tanner smell but not bad.
Colette C.
Bowie, MD
This is a very good musturizer it keep you legs very smooth and feel so good i buoght form a beauty store... So i recommend you buy it and have a taste of it
Maria
I honestly prefer this gradual tan than the jegens I use jergens and as of the weather i purchased this one to try a new product and I really liked it !
Danielle A.
I have used this product one time and didn't really care for it that much because it made my skin blotchy and orange and I just was not a fan of that.