NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea P.NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Angie C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shave Minimizing Nivea® Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs gives your legs an irresistible natural looking tan while minimizing the need to shave so often.  The caring cream formula contains a hint of gradual tanner that builds a natural looking tan with everyday use, and makes the hair look less noticeable.  When you shave less often, the tanning effect lasts even longer -- for year-round beautiful, well cared for legs! Skin compatibility dermatologically tested. Best used before:  please see date at top of tube. Questions?  Comments? ;

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer
  • "It's really a great self tanner and the best thing: it's not too expensive!" in 2 reviews
  • "The smell is ok, it has a little self tanner smell but not bad." in 1 review
Tina J.
KITCHENER, Ontario
Didn't really care for this product - the gradual process was sooo slow it wasn't noticeable and I found that mo matter how u try, it still ends up looking streaky
Oumaima S.
casablanca, Sidi moumen
This product like amazing , I purchased in the drugstore it doesn't feel my skin oily but it moisturize my skin enough. I do recommend this product to who have oily skin :)
RUTH G.
Lima , Lima
Le da luminosidad a mis piernas ya que mi tipo de piel es seca y la hidrata lo uso para ir a la piscina y cuando voy a usar flada de la un efecto muy bonito.
Amber D.
Thornhill, ON
I love this moisturizer. it slowly made my legs look perfectly tanned.

the trick is to apply every day or every other day to gradually build the perfect tan
Erin C.
Great drug store gradual tan. Takes 2-3 applications before you really notice a change in colour, but lasts and lasts if you keep reapplying everyday.
Camilla d.
I'm obsessed with this. I think it's really great and totally does what it says. It minimizes hair growth and adds a bit of a tan. Worth the money.
kristy e.
Belle river, ON
I just started using this product and It is wonderful, it doesn't leave you with an orange tinge, it leaves your skin a perfect overall tan.
Cynthia Y.
Excelente me encanta el bronceado natural que deja al aplicármelo constantemente y a la mima vez hidrata la piel sin resecarla esta perfecta.
Amaarah H.
London, London
I used this everyday i was on holiday and really noticed a difference. I don't tan very easily but this left me with a healthy golden glow
olivia m.
Its so rare for me to find a good self tanner that's good for me in the summer and when I discovered this I was so amazed it was perfect