NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea P.NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Angie C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shave Minimizing Nivea® Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs gives your legs an irresistible natural looking tan while minimizing the need to shave so often.  The caring cream formula contains a hint of gradual tanner that builds a natural looking tan with everyday use, and makes the hair look less noticeable.  When you shave less often, the tanning effect lasts even longer -- for year-round beautiful, well cared for legs! Skin compatibility dermatologically tested. Best used before:  please see date at top of tube. Questions?  Comments? ;

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer
  • "It's really a great self tanner and the best thing: it's not too expensive!" in 2 reviews
  • "The smell is ok, it has a little self tanner smell but not bad." in 1 review
Lauren A.
E Northport, NY
I purchased this product about 2 weeks ago and I love it! It is so much easier and less expensive than a spray tan or other tanning products. I love everything about this product except that it doesn't last me the whole day and it starts to come off throughout the day.
Nicole P.
Little Rock, AR
This gradual tan moisturizer gives me the most naturally flawless tan ever!!! It is extremely effective and gives my skin a gorgeous glow! I use this product every summer because it is so good and gives me the dark skin i want! I will be reourchasing this every summer!
Diana M.
This product did as advertised and left my legs looking tan and hid a lot of skin perfection I was trying to hide, i didn't like that it almost instantly stained my hands and anything I bumped into until It dried. But for the most part I am very satisfied
Luzy D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. It works wonders. I have super white legs and as long as i apply this 12 hours before the event it looks like a tan. I will apply it at night after shaving my legs and then i will apply it agaon the next day for an even look because it will sometimes look uneven. Make sure you wash your hands right after applying it because this product really works and you'll have a tan on your hands
Sonja E.
Atlanta, GA
This is a wonderful product to build a gradual tan to get ready for bare legs this spring. Make sure to use scrub shower gel before use to get an even result. I like everything about it, but the smell (but that goes for all self tanning products).
cheyanne s.
New Paris, PA
This is okay just be very sparing with it and blend like there is no tomorrow because it can get spotish and orange on really fair skin like mine but it you just let the color build and use about 3 times a week you will get a beautiful summer glow
Ericka P.
Not streaky or orange and so useful to even it the skin tone on my legs and arms during the summer. I drive a lot and tend not to tan on one side of my body so this really helps me get my summer glow, even if I didn't get any sun.
Sara k.
Two rivers , WI
I am naturally tan to begin with. my we spend some many long hard winter months without sun. so when spring starts to come around i love to use this. it gives me a beautiful even glow without having to go to a tanning saloon
kaela w.
You won't notice much of anything after the first application. The color builds over time, depending on how frequently you apply it. After three days (applying once per day), you should start to see a visible darkening.
Alicia M.
Princeton
Disappointing! The "gradual" in gradual tan is way too long to wait. I used it for at least 2 weeks before noticing any difference. Its also left streaks and orange spots around my knees and elbows. Would definitely recommend using a spray product instead.