NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea P.NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Angie C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shave Minimizing Nivea® Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs gives your legs an irresistible natural looking tan while minimizing the need to shave so often.  The caring cream formula contains a hint of gradual tanner that builds a natural looking tan with everyday use, and makes the hair look less noticeable.  When you shave less often, the tanning effect lasts even longer -- for year-round beautiful, well cared for legs! Skin compatibility dermatologically tested. Best used before:  please see date at top of tube. Questions?  Comments? ;

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer
  • "It's really a great self tanner and the best thing: it's not too expensive!" in 2 reviews
  • "The smell is ok, it has a little self tanner smell but not bad." in 1 review
Nadine P.
Toronto
This made my legs feel soft and supple, but the color payoff was horrible. It was streaky and didn't look like I had a tan. I am a first time user and I probably won't buy it again.
Iqra C.
Calgary
This product is literally the only tan moisturizer that gives me a tan so if your someone who wants to get a light nice tan I recommend this for you because it sure works for me.
Yubistza A.
Deja las piernas increibles. ademas de dejarlas suaves y menos maltratadas al afeitarlas te deja con un tono super natural. hace poco la empecé a usar y quedé facinada
Rebecca A.
I absolutely love Nivea sun kissed gradual tan moisturizer! Doesn't have a bad smell, goes on nicely with no streaks or patchiness! Gives your legs a really nice warm glow!
Gabrielle B.
This is a good self tanner. It never leaves streaks on my legs, which is perfect for getting a bit of a tan look when going out. It is also a pretty good moisturizer. It keeps me from having to re-apply during the day.
Ferda O.
I am not very tan so I tried many methods to be tan but my skin didn't look natural so a friend of mine told me to try this product and it my skin supper soft and made me look tan
Maria F.
This is a good product if you want to show a sunkissed body! 🙌🏻 I am so ple that is hard for me to get tan. And this tan moisturizer gives me a gradual soft tan that looks amazing.
Kayleigh N.
Love this because I am not a full fake tan girl I like to build it up and this was just the perfect taner and if you want to get a golden glowy tan go buy this prouduct !
Bethiana G.
Muy buen producto, mantiene las piernas humectadas por mucho tiempo, mi piel es muy reseca y muy pocas cremas me convienen, esta es una d las pocas que le sienta bien a la piel de mis piernas.
Julia M.
I am not very tanned so this really helps when I'm going out. As well as being tanning, this product moisturises which is very important for me as I have dry skin