NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea P.NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Angie C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shave Minimizing Nivea® Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs gives your legs an irresistible natural looking tan while minimizing the need to shave so often.  The caring cream formula contains a hint of gradual tanner that builds a natural looking tan with everyday use, and makes the hair look less noticeable.  When you shave less often, the tanning effect lasts even longer -- for year-round beautiful, well cared for legs! Skin compatibility dermatologically tested. Best used before:  please see date at top of tube. Questions?  Comments? ;

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer
  • "It's really a great self tanner and the best thing: it's not too expensive!" in 2 reviews
  • "The smell is ok, it has a little self tanner smell but not bad." in 1 review
Ciara M.
Dublin, Ireland
This moisturizer gives such an amazing boost to dry legs! It's almost unbelievable the improvement in my legs since this product! My legs give off such an amazing glow and shine! This product is amazing! It gives such a natural tan! Would recommend this product to anyone who wants a natural sun kissed look!
Emma S.
Pretoria, south africa
While i"m pretty sure this product works for most people, i have that typical Irish pink skin and most self tanners just make me go orange, but i mixed half the contents into my firming lotion and found that it tinted my skin to a more natural colour
Constance P.
Ottawa
I still have 3/4 of a bottle left from when I used this product LAST summer. Doesn't dry, leaves hands oily and then colours the hands and up the arms, even though I washed my hands vigorously afterwords. I need something that dries faster. Not going to be a repurchase, considering throwing out the old bottle, wouldn't even give it to a friend to try.
Sumiah R.
York
The only other gradual tan moisturizer ice used is by Dove. However I thought that it would be fun to try out a new one. This moisturizer is nearly as good but can come out slightly streaky and messy if not rubbed in probably which is definitely a negative it also does not have the nice smell which makes the dove product such a pleasure to use
Mine M.
I'm naturally a very pale person, so to find a 'self tan' that looks natural on me is really hard, however I did find that this one works well for me. It gradually tanned my skin and it was almost like it left a slight tint, which meant that I could build up the product up to my desired shade, plus it moisturised, which helped.
Tijana J.
In a winter time I can really use some nice tan, and I'm firmly against tanning beds and that fake looking orange tan. When I purchased this I had no idea that it's going to be so good. I use it every now and than. The only down side might be the fact that the change isn't as obvious, especially If you are going for that tanned, bronzed look.
jessica m.
Sarnia, Ontario
My legs are super white and I don't ever tan. With this product I am about to get a tan and not have it look fake. For the price this is a product I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Trisha R.
Works amazing. Honestly an instant, natural looking tan and it lasts about a week, so if you keep applying every day to get the colour you want, it stays for a long time. No weird smell either.
Inês F.
Am I the only one that likes to have bare legs in the fall/winter season? I love to stle dresses and booties, therefore I always show a little leg, and what better way to show them without a little tan? This Nivea Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Tan Moisturizer does the trick and t looks very natural, and not carrot-ish.
Jeevita D.
actually bought this product on accident, but in saying that I ended up loving it. It gave me like a light sun kissed bronze look, like the product states, it also helps it smells really good and not think and clumpy either.