NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea P.NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Angie C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shave Minimizing Nivea® Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs gives your legs an irresistible natural looking tan while minimizing the need to shave so often.  The caring cream formula contains a hint of gradual tanner that builds a natural looking tan with everyday use, and makes the hair look less noticeable.  When you shave less often, the tanning effect lasts even longer -- for year-round beautiful, well cared for legs! Skin compatibility dermatologically tested. Best used before:  please see date at top of tube. Questions?  Comments? ;

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer
  • "It's really a great self tanner and the best thing: it's not too expensive!" in 2 reviews
  • "The smell is ok, it has a little self tanner smell but not bad." in 1 review
Zhanaya C.
Birmingham, England
I’m not a big fan of Nivea so this is a high score for them. I feel like most of their creams clog my skin and don’t actually moisturise it. However, with this it was smooth and left my skin feeling and looking lovely... until the tan developed an I realised not only had a missed places but also my knees were orange- so were my ankles and hands let me just add. I think. If I had taken more care when applying it may have made for a even result but it still doesn’t change the face that my legs were more orange than golden, it wasn’t Dorito level bad but I’m a (pale) mixed race female and it just looked weird. I might give it another go if I’m ever desperate guess it’s always useful to keep in your stash
Colette s.
Brisbane , QLD
My legs are white white white...but at least with this lotion, it gives my skin a nice, non-oompa loompa glow and I don't have to worry about blinding anyone when I wear shorts now! :) The keys are to EXFOLIATE THOROUGHLY BEFOREHAND, and DO NOT rush application & to be extra cautious around dryer skin & skin that might get crinkly (like behind the knees, or if you have chubby ankles & if not paying attention to how your feet are flexed when you let this stuff dry, it can create lines in those crinkles!). I find that if I do a thin layer of regular lotion (I really like Dial NutriSkin Dry Skin formula) on the dryer areas, it helps this product not concentrate in those areas.

I love how the color looks upon the first two days of application (1 layer per day). Sad to say, I achieve more of a beautiful tan than what I can accomplish naturally during an entire summer but it doesn't look orange or fake. It does seem to me that 3rd layer and beyond does tend to up the chance of streaks & "muddy" places but I think that's more user-error than anything. It does tend to last around a week or so before I need to do 1-2 more layers to "refresh" my tan.

As far as the shave-minimizing, I don't know if it makes a difference or not as I normally can get away with shaving once a week anyway. That was the only reason why I rated it a 4 overall...I can't vouch if that claim is correct or not. Also, it'd be nice if it was tinted a bit to make application easier to ensure even coverage. It goes on fairly clear so it can be a guessing game whether or not you've applied enough everywhere. I just tend to rub it in until I can't feel the wet feeling anymore.

I love the color it provides, the smell isn't too bad, & it's affordable. Good in my book and definitely worth a try if you're willing to prep & apply correctly!!!
Rachel O.
Dublin
I used this product about 4 times. Generally I put it on when I get out of the shower and it is very easy to apply and doesn't have a greasy consistency. From what i remember it wasn't too expensive and is good value for money. The only downside to this product was that it wasn't as dark as i would have liked. Overall it was good natural looking glory tan.
Donna L.
Brownsburg Chatam, QC
Nivea sun-kissed beautiful legs gradual tan moisturizer is a great product, first time trying it and my skin looked tanned! It is gentle to your skin and you can get it at pharmacy's and other stores! I recommend this product, it works great.
katie m.
Langley, BC
There is so many of these lotions out there that promise beautiful gradual tans, and what you actually end up with is looking like a carrot. This stuff, will not do that to you. If used correctly, this stuff gives your skin a beautiful glow that looKS natural, and will have your friends thinking you have been soaking up the rays on some sort of tropical vacation!
Dianiitha R.
Trabajo lo amerita me la paso la mayor parte del tiempo parada y mis piernas lo agradecen esta crema aparte de dejarme las piernas ermosas me las descansa las humecta y asi puedo hacer mis actividades dia con dia sin sentirlas cansadas realmente recommendada a aquellas personas que tienden a estar paradas
Anusha M.
I'm very fair-skinned and self tanners in the past have turned my skin an unatural orange-tone color, made me smell like stinky feet, streaked, and turned my knees, front of the legs, and ankles a darker orange. None of this with the Nivea Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs!! It goes on easily (I've applied it every day for the past 8 days as my moisturizer after exfoliating in the shower each morning) to my legs and arms. I just rub it in well (and do try to apply less on my ankles, knees, elbows) let it dry for about 15 minutes, get dressed and go.
Caitlyn R.
Middleboro, MA
I absolutely LOVED this product. It smells great. Application isn't super messy. Leaves you looking beautifully bronzed. Great price!! Definitely recommend this product!! Its also gentle on the skin!! Only thing I could think to improve would be the amount of the product.
Fatima M.
Guadalajara, Mx
Not that bad, actually looks great if you like to self tan, its not that drastic and gives you that look of a completely natural sun--kissed skin. The thing is that i don't recommend you this at all if your skin tends to be oily and all cause it wont be there for long
Ciara M.
Dublin, Ireland
This moisturizer gives such an amazing boost to dry legs! It's almost unbelievable the improvement in my legs since this product! My legs give off such an amazing glow and shine! This product is amazing! It gives such a natural tan! Would recommend this product to anyone who wants a natural sun kissed look!