NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea P.NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Angie C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shave Minimizing Nivea® Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs gives your legs an irresistible natural looking tan while minimizing the need to shave so often.  The caring cream formula contains a hint of gradual tanner that builds a natural looking tan with everyday use, and makes the hair look less noticeable.  When you shave less often, the tanning effect lasts even longer -- for year-round beautiful, well cared for legs! Skin compatibility dermatologically tested. Best used before:  please see date at top of tube. Questions?  Comments? ;

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer
  • "It's really a great self tanner and the best thing: it's not too expensive!" in 2 reviews
  • "The smell is ok, it has a little self tanner smell but not bad." in 1 review
Ruth C.
Houston, Texas
I use this product just before any photoshoot and it gives my legs an amazing glow that i love.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV
I really like this and it smells so good. It really makes my legs look amazing and beautiful.
Lakken D.
Elizabethton, TN
I didn't really like the product. I like jergens tanning lotion better! Felt a little orange
Catherine A.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I like how it gaves me great even tan on my body and it actually look like my own skin tone.
Brinnie B.
Titusville
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyrsyrsyesyewyewyewyeeyesyewyewyesyestesyesyesy
Gloria C.
LOOOOOve this product, a bit of glow without the burn of the sun.

love love love love it
Jordan K.
This turned my legs a horrid orange color. It smells awful and doesn't do what it claims.
Aalieyah M.
Tulare, CA
I apply this before heading out to baseball games during the dinner definitely a favorite
Megan  W.
San Jose, CA
I want to be tan in the summer and use this. My legs have half with sun and half without.
Nicole B.
Staten Island, NY
I own this product and I'm reviewing it here on this site called influenster. its decent