NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea P.NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Angie C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shave Minimizing Nivea® Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs gives your legs an irresistible natural looking tan while minimizing the need to shave so often.  The caring cream formula contains a hint of gradual tanner that builds a natural looking tan with everyday use, and makes the hair look less noticeable.  When you shave less often, the tanning effect lasts even longer -- for year-round beautiful, well cared for legs! Skin compatibility dermatologically tested. Best used before:  please see date at top of tube. Questions?  Comments? ;

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer
  • "It's really a great self tanner and the best thing: it's not too expensive!" in 2 reviews
  • "The smell is ok, it has a little self tanner smell but not bad." in 1 review
Hannah W.
Tifton, GA
Does not turn your skin orange. Gradually puts a darker tone as you use it. Doesn't come off on clothing
Shannon R.
Silver Spring, MD
I loved using this product it didn't turn my skin orange or streak it left a nice tint I am very pleased
Rachel M.
Oswego, IL
Exceptional gradual tan product! Natural color with very little smell. Will make sure to purchase again!
Joan C.
Holiday, FL
Leaves legs looking smooth and tan. Great to use when you don't have time to get out in the sun and tan.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX
I Love it!! It makes legs soft and smooth with just a hint of a tan!! Definitely recommend this product
Stephannie L.
Los Angeles, CA
For nice even tone legs use this product!! Omg it works Sooo good!!! Definitely my favorite hands down.
Perla S.
Denver, CO
I always use this Moisturizer after i shave my legs. It makes my legs look great when i put shorts on.
Lala V.
New York
Well well this is my favorite cream I used for my cellulites works good and I close how my legs looks
ALEXANDRA H.
N Lauderdale, FL
This products make your legs look glowing tan without leaving a ton of orange residue on your hands.
Kimm V.
West Covina, CA
This helped make my face feel so smooth and looked great afterwards. I would recommend it to others.