NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea P.NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Angie C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shave Minimizing Nivea® Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs gives your legs an irresistible natural looking tan while minimizing the need to shave so often.  The caring cream formula contains a hint of gradual tanner that builds a natural looking tan with everyday use, and makes the hair look less noticeable.  When you shave less often, the tanning effect lasts even longer -- for year-round beautiful, well cared for legs! Skin compatibility dermatologically tested. Best used before:  please see date at top of tube. Questions?  Comments? ;

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer
  • "It's really a great self tanner and the best thing: it's not too expensive!" in 2 reviews
  • "The smell is ok, it has a little self tanner smell but not bad." in 1 review
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
This is a great product ! Feel like showing off my legs when I put this on. Very smooth feeling a applies great.
Marina L.
Atlanta, GA
Great product to be use during spring time since by the begginging of summer you will have an amazing "sun-kissed"
Eliangy R.
One thousand times yes! legs looking fantastic with this gentle moisturizer, you can find it in almost any store.
Laure
Great product and easy to use. Gives you a hint of color and a subtle glow. Easier than other products out there
Mehgan M.
Panama City, FL
Great for an after sun glow look. Shimmery snd smells amazing. Doesn't run off on clothes and its long lasting
vanessa h.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is my favorite tan lotions, it really works and it is very gentle with the skin,, i bought this at target
Alanah W.
North Chicago, IL
My legsook amazingly tan without that awful orange look! I love how natural and moisturizing this lotion is!
Korrie S.
Essexville, MI
Loved it but then I started to feel like I looked orange. I used it for a month straight before I stopped.
Brittany J.
Meridian
Great to use in the summer for a gradual builldable tan. I also use it under my self tanner to maintain it.
Shannon R.
Silver Spring, MD
I loved using this product it didn't turn my skin orange or streak it left a nice tint I am very pleased