NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea P.NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Angie C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shave Minimizing Nivea® Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs gives your legs an irresistible natural looking tan while minimizing the need to shave so often.  The caring cream formula contains a hint of gradual tanner that builds a natural looking tan with everyday use, and makes the hair look less noticeable.  When you shave less often, the tanning effect lasts even longer -- for year-round beautiful, well cared for legs! Skin compatibility dermatologically tested. Best used before:  please see date at top of tube. Questions?  Comments? ;

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer
  • "It's really a great self tanner and the best thing: it's not too expensive!" in 2 reviews
  • "The smell is ok, it has a little self tanner smell but not bad." in 1 review
Nicole G.
Haslett, MI
This product is not as good as jergens tan and glow. It made my skin really orangish looking. Do not buy this product.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
I am a pale, pale girl and I love that I can moisturize AND get a bit of color on my pasty white legs at the same time!
Kaitlyn D.
This product works but if you have any type of skin sensitivity, don't use this. I got hives all over my arms and legs.
novak l.
Goshen, IN
Kind of oily. Makes my legs look a little darker then I wanted them to, I will recommend to women who like darker tans
Kristina T.
Swedesboro, NJ
Definitely a go to product when you want to look a little more bronze. Doesn't show up orange and it is very natural.
Claranda W.
I love the softness that this adds to my skin and the fact that it leaves you feeling soft for a long period of time.
Melanie M.
Oradell, NJ
This really works! It die take a few weeks to see s difference but it is a natural look to the tan which I appreciate
Jona M.
Saint Louis , MO
I can't stop using is product in summer. I love the result. Is great for working people that can't get a natural tan.
Kim R.
Philadelphia, PA
It made me orange and I really hate that fake tanner smell. It's pretty moisturizing but can't get over that smell.
Chloe S.
La Crescenta, CA
I love this lotion! It totally gets you ran over time and it doesn't turn you yellow it makes you look sun kissed.