NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea P.NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Angie C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shave Minimizing Nivea® Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs gives your legs an irresistible natural looking tan while minimizing the need to shave so often.  The caring cream formula contains a hint of gradual tanner that builds a natural looking tan with everyday use, and makes the hair look less noticeable.  When you shave less often, the tanning effect lasts even longer -- for year-round beautiful, well cared for legs! Skin compatibility dermatologically tested. Best used before:  please see date at top of tube. Questions?  Comments? ;

NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer
  • "It's really a great self tanner and the best thing: it's not too expensive!" in 2 reviews
  • "The smell is ok, it has a little self tanner smell but not bad." in 1 review
Renee F.
I used this and i turned the color of a cheeto. and i got a bad rash around my ankle, weird. I will never use a tanner again.
Daniela C.
Me encantaaaaa, de verdad me gusta por que la piel absorbe el producto, no queda grasoso como algunas cremas, buen producto.
Sarah H.
Beverly Hills, CA
In my words, it smells very bad... I would not prefer to buy this product again... Sorry. But it is still moisturizing! ;)
alana p.
I love this tan moisturizer. I used it when I went to the beach for vacation and it gave my legs a soft and silky feeling
Savannah W.
Lake Butler, FL
This is a great product. I would highly recommend it to anyone! I personally love it. However it turned my hands orange.
Beth G.
Loogootee , IN
I love the way this product moisturizers while giving you a gradual natural tan! Perfect for late spring and early fall!!
Melissa C.
This is a great product because it doesn't make your skin orange. Also it does not stain your hands which is a huge plus.
Jacklyne  m.
Scottsdale, AZ
Tan moisturizer amazing to use during the winter when you want to keep a tan lasting long. even application not blotches!
Cristina G.
Glen Oaks, NY
I use this in the summer for an extra glow on my skin especially when summer starts and I haven't gotten that tan in yet.
Nicole G.
Haslett, MI
This product is not as good as jergens tan and glow. It made my skin really orangish looking. Do not buy this product.