NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Andrea P.NIVEA Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs Gradual Tan Moisturizer uploaded by Angie C.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shave Minimizing Nivea® Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs gives your legs an irresistible natural looking tan while minimizing the need to shave so often.  The caring cream formula contains a hint of gradual tanner that builds a natural looking tan with everyday use, and makes the hair look less noticeable.  When you shave less often, the tanning effect lasts even longer -- for year-round beautiful, well cared for legs! Skin compatibility dermatologically tested. Best used before:  please see date at top of tube. Questions?  Comments? ;

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's really a great self tanner and the best thing: it's not too expensive!" in 2 reviews
  • "The smell is ok, it has a little self tanner smell but not bad." in 1 review
Tasha D.
This product is great. I've used it many years and the "Medium to Dark SKin" color choice produces the best natural looking tan on my medium complexion legs. Unfortunately my most recent order was not filled correctly. I was sent the "fair to medium" color. I'm using it because the creamy smooth consistency feels great on my legs but the color results are not nearly as good.
Emmie G.
This is a good product, but make sure to thoroughly wash your hands afterwards. I would also avoid putting on any clothing that is white or light colored for at least an hour or so after applying this. I would also avoid wearing light colored socks if you are going to sweat (I.e. At the gym or a sporting event) after applying this product. It's best to use in the evening when you have time to let it soak it before you get into bed.
Sarah C.
Wellfleet, MA
For someone with pasty white legs like me, no matter how much sun I get, my legs remain blindingly pale. The Gradual Tan Moisturizer gives my legs an even 'sun-kissed' glow, making the difference of color between my legs and the rest of my body a lot less drastic. Perfect for the summer.
Sena C.
If you are looking for a nice sun kissed glow then look no further! This lotion not only smells good but the color it leaves is perfect for anyone! You will not turn orange at all just a normal sun kissed glow! No harm done to your skin either! Perfect sun kissed look without the sun!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I haven't tried very many self tanners like this one, so I decided to give it a try to see if it actually works and it did! Gradual was an understatement, it took a while for me to actually notice so Ill keep using until I am satisfied or just try something else, but smells good!
Oskarina E.
Miami
I love this lotion. I'm very pale and it's hard for me to get a beautiful and natural looking tan, It's not too greasy and goes on smooth like most Nivea lotions, worked quite well
Use it before bed and your set this one is really lite smelling and actually smells kind of good
Kady H.
Alexandria, VA
I wanted to love this but the color was streaky and uneven. I believe for this to work properly you must REALLY exfoliate well. You cannot have any dry skin on your legs. Plus you have to be perfectly shaved with no razor bumps or again, you have unevenness. Thats hard to do.
Jenn N.
Lincoln, NE
I use this in the summer time, to give my legs a little color. I do not tan by choice, but sometimes, i do not want to be very pale. This is great, it's gradual, and subtle, and can be built up in intensity over the span of a week or so! Doesn't stain my clothes or towels.
Nicole P.
Little Rock, AR
This gradual tan moisturizer gives me the most naturally flawless tan ever!!! It is extremely effective and gives my skin a gorgeous glow! I use this product every summer because it is so good and gives me the dark skin i want! I will be reourchasing this every summer!
Angela S.
Definitely works. Saw a color change into a nice tan within a week. Doesn't smell the best but definitely is effective if you're looking to get some color naturally in a quick amount of time. It is smooth to the skin just like a regular lotion and is affordable too.