Nivea Sun Kids Swim & Play Sun Lotion 150ml X 2ea SPF50+ PA+++ Water Resistant & Effective protection

BY NIVEA

■ Brand : Nivea ■ Condition : 100% Brand New ■ Immediate & effective protection. ■ Instantly absorbed & non-sticky. ■ Swim & Play Kid`s sun lotion ■ Water Resistant ■ For sensitive skin of children. ■ UVA/UVB Protection System ■ SPF 50+ , PA+++ ■ Net... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandy R.
I used this kids sun lotion on my 2 year old son this summer and let me tell you, NO SUNBURN and MOISTURIZED SKIN! This is essential during the summer especially during hot summers and beaming suns. I totally recommend this for anyone that has children.
Jane G.
I love Nivea products because they don't irritate my insanely sensitive skin. I also love that there is an SPF of 50. The price is decent, but to me it is worth it because something that keeps your skin moisturized and happy is all that matters to me!
Cynthia M.
Used this product and it worked great for my kids it wasn't thick or oily and they loved it as well worked great against the sun and really protected their skin without causing irritation I would really recommend this product
Stephanie A.
Perfect for your little ones on sunny days in the the water. I bought this at CVS drug store after researching reviews. It was very gentle and effective on my 1 year olds delicate skin that normally reacts harshly to every. It will be a keeper in our family.
Jessica S.
I like that one ! I always use Nivea ! It keeps my kids safe from the sun and they got never burned ! Has a very nice smell and easy to put and rub on the body ! The kids like it to and it cools the skin and makes it soft
Eileen M.
Loved this product ! Kept up with my kids in and out of the pool on those long summer days. Always worth the money when it takes car of the little ones skin .
Valentina B.
I have 22 years old and i used it. This is a reaaly good sp, i use it every day! This have SPF50+ and its good to the skin protection. Recommended
This mosturized my babies skin and kept them from being burnt. I loved it! I use it on my skin as well when I dont have my regular sunscreen
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this stuff for my daughter. It works really well the only thing is it smells kinda weird to me other then that though i love it!!!
Victoria A.
Denver , Co
Works good, I usually reach for another brand but if I cannot get my #1 this may just be my new number#2 !! Which says allot!!!