Nivea Sun Kids Swim & Play SPF 50 uploaded by Dayana L.Nivea Sun Kids Swim & Play SPF 50 uploaded by Yadira G.Nivea Sun Kids Swim & Play SPF 50 uploaded by Rosaly N.

BY NIVEA

Nivea Sun Kids Swim & Play SPF 50
  • "This sunscreen is perfect for taking care of our children's sensitive skin and is perfect for the beach or swimming pools as it is very water resistant and is very durable. It does not irritate and is very quickly absorbed. Highly recommended ------- Este protector solar es perfecto para cuidar la piel sensible de nuestros niños y es perfecto para la playa o las piscinas ya que es muy resistente al agua y es muy duradero.No irrita y es de muy rápida absorción.Muy recomendado" in 16 reviews
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
The sunscreen is good but I find it greasy. It’s affordable though so I’d buy it again. The packaging is cute and easy to Carry with me. I don’t see any harsh ingredients in the cream. I would buy it again .
Emilia G.
Loup City
Even though it’s a kids sunscreen I really love to use it. My skin doesn’t like sun that much so I have to use a 50+ and this one is really great. And for this price I would totally recommend it to all of you with sensitive skin!
Mariana P.

-------

Rosaly N.
 Pleasant lotion-y scent that stays in the background. It soaks in well enough that you don't have to avoid touching things to your skin, so it's good for everyday wear, not just the pool. It's important to me to avoid UVB rays, not just UVA. What can i say, Nivea Sun is the best..
Kimberly A.
This was a really good product it stayed on very well and it didn’t need to be reapplied the only not so good part of it was the smell but it was not overpowering other than that I loved it .
Alyssa R.
Denham Springs
Great sunscreen for the kiddos! It stayed on while they were in and out the water. Great price!  Has a nice decent smell, was very gentle on the skin. It was everything I was looking for.
Lisa C.
Belfast
Great product for families. I've been using this recently on my 7yr old daughter and it has been fab. Her skin is well protected, moisturised and I feel very confident with it. Travels well and smells pretty too. Highly recommended
Valentina B.
Me agrada este protector solar, ya que no se siente nada pesado y ademas protege muchisimo! y no afecta en nada a la piel. es facil de conseguir en farmacias y eso
Taija Rae B.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this product for me it is very effective specially in summer.I am a fan user of this product
Sarilu C.
Despite being for children we use the whole family and we feel very protected. Its texture is not so greasy and has a nice aroma. It is perfect for us!