NIVEA Sun Deep Tanning Oil Spray SPF 6 Golden & Lond-Lasting Tan

A beautiful golden skin will definitely turn heads in the sea of pale, uneven skintones. The Nivea Sun Deep Tanning Oil gives you an attractive and intensive tan without the skin damage. Its formula contains nourishing jojoba oil that supports the...

This is natural tan?
Is this good. How well does this tan lotion work
Does this product apply easily ? Does it leave you looking orange ?
Start your review of NIVEA Sun Deep Tanning Oil Spray SPF 6 Golden & Lond-Lasting Tan!
How would you rate this product?
Doral, FL
Description A beautiful golden skin will definitely turn heads in the sea of ​​color, irregular skintones. The Nivea Sun Deep intensive tanning oil gives it an attractive and tan without skin damage. Its formula contains nourishing jojoba oil that supports the moisture level of the skin to keep it soft and supple and. By keeping the moisture level of the skin healthy, it prevents the skin from peeling and makes the tan last longer. The tanning oil has the Nivea Sun Uva / Uba protection system that provides prevents sunburn and aging from pre-mature. It is resistant to water and does not lose its effectiveness. Compatibility of skin tanning oil is dermatologically-proven so you can be sure that it does not irritate or damage your skin.
Venezuela
Es un buen producto. Mi mamá y yo lo hemos usado cada vez que vamos a la playa y geniosamente es perfecto, no te deja parches en la piel. Onviamente que lo volvería a comprar si llegaran otra vez en venezuela, si lo hiceran sin duda lo compraria. Saludos
Dubai , Jumeirah
It takes a while to get the perfect color ! But it last long ! The best way to tan is to apply the tanning oil , lay under the sun for 45 minutes then just cool down in a pool or sea then again apply the oil and stay for another 45 minutes ! 2-3 tims a week !
Canterbury, CT
I recently tried this product during a vacation getaway. It worked really well, helped me achieve a beautiful even tan in record time. It was very easy to apply and the oil consistency made evenness simple to achieve. I will definitely purchase again.
It's my favorite, I use it every time I go to the beach or pool !! Personally I like the consistency of the spray as well as the smell, the presentation is very practical and yields a lot, besides the tan that you get with it is wonderful!!!
This product gave me protection while also give me a beautiful olive tone tan.  It had a very nice smell to it which was  surprising  because most tanning lotions smells weird. I would recommend this product to anybody who is looking for a nice tan while also getting great  protection.
I am literally enjoy this oil, becauseI prefer to use lighter products on the Beach.This oil is great for use on already tanned body it is moisturizing and does not dry the skin.Oil is easy to apply and it has a delicious flavor.
Belfast , Antrim
I adore this product, amazing for sunbathing and it makes the skin glow. This skin is protected and enhances the skins tan. My skin always feels really hydrated when and after using this product, and it's super reasonably priced
My favourite product this summer, it's the best! The pricey is good and the formula of the product works! This is the 2nd time I bought this and it's getting better! It does not need any improvement! 100% recommend it;)
It is such a great product. If you don't want to have a sunburn or want to tan with machines etc. this is the best product ever! Fully recommend it. It exceded my expectations. Everything has room for improvement but this is perfect!