NIVEA Sun Deep Tanning Oil Spray SPF 6 Golden & Lond-Lasting Tan

A beautiful golden skin will definitely turn heads in the sea of pale, uneven skintones. The Nivea Sun Deep Tanning Oil gives you an attractive and intensive tan without the skin damage. Its formula contains nourishing jojoba oil that supports the...

This is natural tan?
Is this good. How well does this tan lotion work
Does this product apply easily ? Does it leave you looking orange ?
Start your review of NIVEA Sun Deep Tanning Oil Spray SPF 6 Golden & Lond-Lasting Tan!
How would you rate this product?
New Phila, OH
I am pale as piece of paper! I wanted to get tan but didn't want to go to the tanning beds, and this did just the job!
miami, FL
Excelente producto para el bronceado, solo debemos tener cuidado de no excedernos con el sol. Deja un lindo color de piel.
Amazing product , smell really good I used for 6 months and my skin always perfect conditions, I bought in Walmart
Charlestown
Loved it. go to for summer!   Not too "greasy" & that lovely tanner scent!Great value, last tou all through summer.
Bartlett, IL
NIVEA Sun Deep Tanning Oil Spray SPF 6 Golden & Lond-Lasting Tan uploaded by Zornitsa V.
I love this Nivea sun tanning lotion. It helps me get tan which is very hard for me. Smells nice too
i love this makes you very very tan i would recommend packaging was great i met my expectations
Weston, FL
My favorite tanning oil i love the smell and it is so easy to apply and lightweight and still has a little sun protection. It is a must for tanning at the pool! And good price
Pedro Martínez
Realmente este producto no me decepcionó para nada.
NIVEA es una marca que suelo utilizar mucho porque creo que es asequible y muy buena.
No me quemé en ningún momento, pero puedo presumir ante mis amigas de un explendido bronceado.
Besos, Laura.
Realmente este producto no me decepcionó para nada.
Besos, Laura.
NIVEA Sun Deep Tanning Oil Spray SPF 6 Golden & Lond-Lasting Tan uploaded by Dalenda C.
c'est un produit très efficace dès la première utilisation j'ai remarqué la différence sachant que je ne bronze pas assez vite c'est pour cela je suis satisfaite du résultat, et aussi il dure longtemps, alors  je recommande vivement ce produit!
Deep Tanning Oil Spray. The NIVEASun Oil Spray is an easy and convenient way to provide the skin with an attractive intensive tan. Its formula with nourishing Jojoba Oilsupports the skin's moisture level, leaving it smooth and supple, preventing skin peeling and allowing the tan to last longer.