NIVEA Sun Deep Tanning Oil Spray SPF 6 Golden & Lond-Lasting Tan

A beautiful golden skin will definitely turn heads in the sea of pale, uneven skintones. The Nivea Sun Deep Tanning Oil gives you an attractive and intensive tan without the skin damage. Its formula contains nourishing jojoba oil that supports the...

This is natural tan?
Is this good. How well does this tan lotion work
Does this product apply easily ? Does it leave you looking orange ?
Start your review of NIVEA Sun Deep Tanning Oil Spray SPF 6 Golden & Lond-Lasting Tan!
How would you rate this product?
Excellent product I would buy it again, and recommend it to anyone looking for especially for this price
Works exactly like it should be not much to say about it!
Works exactly like it should be not much to say about it!
Loved this product gave me a beautiful tan and a shiny glow. Get the perfect tan for good value!! If you are looking for a great not too pricy way to get that goddess or glow this is the product to get! I buy 4 bottles every time i go on vacation because it works so great i dont want my cousins to use the last of mine! What are you waiting for?? Go buy it now! Seriously..
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product. Not only did it give my skin a gorgeous color but protected it also. If you are looking for an awesome tanning oil, I recommend this product. The price is great for how well thw product works. If you want glowing tan skin and protection from the sun then buy this and you'll see why I love it.
Canterbury, CT
I recently tried this product during a vacation getaway. It worked really well, helped me achieve a beautiful even tan in record time. It was very easy to apply and the oil consistency made evenness simple to achieve. I will definitely purchase again.
This product gave me protection while also give me a beautiful olive tone tan.  It had a very nice smell to it which was  surprising  because most tanning lotions smells weird. I would recommend this product to anybody who is looking for a nice tan while also getting great  protection.
Oak Island
It was great and I was asked if I went on vacation after one use. Love love love this. If you are wanting to have that summer glow try this. I have used this so many times
Yonkers , NY
I love niveas sun screen and tanning oils! I bought this in a local drugstore and it felt great on my skin! My tan developed nicely and I will always use this!
It left my skin really smooth. It doesn't really have a smell and that's what I like the most non-scented lotions. Also, it lasted for awhile.
Definitely works amazing. I am very lucky to have the genes of not burning without spf, this works amazing and got me tan within a day !
It's smells amazing!!! And over the summer it helped me even out any tans lines within a hour. My skin is now perfectly sun kissed 🌞💋