BY NIVEA

he UVA/UVB protection formula provides protection against sunburn and premature skin ageing. For an intense even tan. Rich Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E for golden and long-lasting tan. HOW IT WORKS The silky formula with Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E smoothes... see more...

Buy on Amazon
houda M.
Excellent product I would buy it again, and recommend it to anyone looking for especially for this price
Works exactly like it should be not much to say about it!
Aya K.
Loved this product gave me a beautiful tan and a shiny glow. Get the perfect tan for good value!! If you are looking for a great not too pricy way to get that goddess or glow this is the product to get! I buy 4 bottles every time i go on vacation because it works so great i dont want my cousins to use the last of mine! What are you waiting for?? Go buy it now! Seriously..
Ailin P.
Canterbury, CT
I recently tried this product during a vacation getaway. It worked really well, helped me achieve a beautiful even tan in record time. It was very easy to apply and the oil consistency made evenness simple to achieve. I will definitely purchase again.
Dana B.
Oak Island
It was great and I was asked if I went on vacation after one use. Love love love this. If you are wanting to have that summer glow try this. I have used this so many times
Madison H.
It left my skin really smooth. It doesn't really have a smell and that's what I like the most non-scented lotions. Also, it lasted for awhile.
idk i.
Definitely works amazing. I am very lucky to have the genes of not burning without spf, this works amazing and got me tan within a day !
Cori H.
New Phila, OH
I am pale as piece of paper! I wanted to get tan but didn't want to go to the tanning beds, and this did just the job!
Leonor Mariana R.
Excelente producto para el bronceado, solo debemos tener cuidado de no excedernos con el sol. Deja un lindo color de piel.
Belen V.
Amazing product , smell really good I used for 6 months and my skin always perfect conditions, I bought in Walmart
braelee m.
i love this makes you very very tan i would recommend packaging was great i met my expectations