NIVEA Sun Carotene Lotion Deep Tanning No Spf

GET A LONG-LASTING AND GOLDEN TAN. NIVEA SUN Carotene Sun Lotion, enriched with carotene extract, helps the skin achieve a beautiful golden tan and stops the skin from ageing prematurely as well as protecting it from sunburns. The formula provides...

What is the smell like with this? Also, is it streaky or orange?
Does this come off on sheets, clothes, etc? Is it hard to not look streaky? Do you have to apply with gloves?
Where I can buy it in USA?
Start your review of NIVEA Sun Carotene Lotion Deep Tanning No Spf!
How would you rate this product?
Doral, FL
NIVEA Sun Carotene Lotion Deep Tanning No Spf uploaded by Natasha Carolina Z.
I have the presentation with SPF 5 and is my fav lotion tanning.- Its texture is creamy (not so smooth, but not so dry).- It is absorbed quickly into the skin.- No stickiness on the skin ( like others), I love this.- Has good water resistance.. Contain vitamin E - Beta caroteno is one of the pigments of a group of red, orange and yellow pigments called carotenoids, which help to repot the tan color in the skin, also too protecting it when exposed to the sun's rays.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
East end, AR
This tanning lotion is one of the best that I've used in a long time. Yes very good packaging and velvet nice colors on the  bottle. This product is effective and I used it for a while and it worked very well. It definitely meet my expectations and I was very pleased. I would definitely recommend this to other people trying to help get a tan.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity, Scarring / Stretch Marks
Miami Beach, FL
This is my first time using it. I love the color that this product left on my skin and how gentle it is after the day my skin felt soft, it also totally protects you from the sun. I definitely recommend it to others!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
NIVEA Sun Carotene Lotion Deep Tanning No Spf uploaded by Roxana antonieta R.
Enjoy The Good moments on the beach with a spectacular tan that leaves nivea sun tanner with excellent intense and lasting carrot I recommend it #beachbashcontest NIVEA Sun Carotene Lotion Deep Tanning No Spf
Oily, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores / Stretch Marks, Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Coral Springs, FL
Needs to have some SPF in it. I am pale as hell and couldn't be able to use this product because I would burn.
Smells really good. It keeps your body really moisturized. I recomend it for a go to or a traveling lotion.
maryland
NIVEA Sun Carotene Lotion Deep Tanning No Spf uploaded by rabiosa_gt E.
Great for skin! Nice odor A love it 😻 NIVEA Sun Carotene Lotion Deep Tanning No Spf
Oily / Acne, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Body Acne
This bronzer Is the one that I always use because it fulfills the purpise for which it was madw. It helps me with a radiant, long-lasting skin tan and I'm left with a littke skin color. This product rides a lot because with only little use you can achieve the goal. It has a pleasant smell, it Is liquid, it Is not greasy
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Body Acne
2006
The Tanner with Carrot is ideal for a golden tan, intensive and long-lasting. Its formula with lipo-moisturizing complex helps to maintain the level of hydration of the skin, helping to prevent peeling. It is resistant to water.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness / Cellulite, Body Acne
Esta loción de bronceado es mi favorito, hasta el punto de que es el único que compro y nunca se deja terminar siempre tengo un repuesto. Tengo la piel muy blanca y por lo general de color rojo cuando voy a la playa o la piscina, pero esto bronceador me da el color indicado, no vuelven de color rojo en absoluto, que es un color bronce y no deja la sensación de ardor después de llevando muy luminoso, tiene un olor agradable. Without a doubt the best of shopping
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Eczema