BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

■ Brand : Nivea ■ Condition : 100% Brand New ■ Immediate & effective protection. ■ Instantly absorbed & non-sticky. ■ Moisturizing ingredients, Vitamin E. ■ Prevent damage to the collagen in the skin caused by ultraviolet ■ Active whitening complex ■...

Melanye S.
Dallas, TX
It works really good . It actually does whiter your skin trough the uses you do see an actual change and I like that . It dosn't have a really thick formula which I like , because my face doesn't feel caky when I wear it even though I use it as lotion . The smell is just okay , yall can improve that.
Heryka L.
Great absorption and leaves no oily skin. Perfect for day by day. It was so effective while protecting my skin against the son. I use this product for months and I just love. Excellent cost
Lorena L.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this sunscreen not long time ago and I like it! smells pretty good, it's easy to spreed on your skin and do the work! block the sun and protect the skin. For me was a little bit sticky on my face but no big deal, feels like moisturized! I would buy it again.
Yenny H.
Bronx, NY
Excelente producto ligero para la piel se absorbe rápido con mucha facilidad y muy humectante me encanta NIVEA Sun Block Face Whitening Cream
Juliet T.
Very effective and not that thick when applied. This helps so much for my freckles. I bought this from Walmart for not even that much.
Bárbara M.
Alexandria
I like how soft this product keep in my skin, it’s cheaper and easy to use. I buy in Brazil, and I love it.
maiuel l.
Excelente protector solar, muy cómodo y liviano
Pequeño y práctica me encanta lo uso todos los dias...
Steph R.
Very good. Doesn't leave your skin sticky .. feels refreshing. This is my go to, I buy it every year.
Prena K.
Armada, MI
Smells nice, goes on smoothly, I felt it did its job I would use this product again not too pricey
Marta M.
It’s pretty good. It has SPF 50. It’s moisturizing and great for your skin. It lasts long and has a pleseasent smell. My whole family used it and we are all pleased by it. Goes on smoothly and isn’t tacky.
Leidy julieth C.
Lake Worth
Que piensan ustedes de que algunos componentes de los protectores solares causan cancer?

Amazon