NIVEA Sun Block Face Whitening Cream

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

■ Brand : Nivea ■ Condition : 100% Brand New ■ Immediate & effective protection. ■ Instantly absorbed & non-sticky. ■ Moisturizing ingredients, Vitamin E. ■ Prevent damage to the collagen in the skin caused by ultraviolet ■ Active whitening complex ■...

Buy on Amazon
Lorena L.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this sunscreen not long time ago and I like it! smells pretty good, it's easy to spreed on your skin and do the work! block the sun and protect the skin. For me was a little bit sticky on my face but no big deal, feels like moisturized! I would buy it again.
Heryka L.
Great absorption and leaves no oily skin. Perfect for day by day. It was so effective while protecting my skin against the son. I use this product for months and I just love. Excellent cost
Melanye S.
Dallas, TX
It works really good . It actually does whiter your skin trough the uses you do see an actual change and I like that . It dosn't have a really thick formula which I like , because my face doesn't feel caky when I wear it even though I use it as lotion . The smell is just okay , yall can improve that.
Yenny H.
Bronx, NY
Excelente producto ligero para la piel se absorbe rápido con mucha facilidad y muy humectante me encanta NIVEA Sun Block Face Whitening Cream
Juliet T.
Very effective and not that thick when applied. This helps so much for my freckles. I bought this from Walmart for not even that much.
Bárbara M.
I like how soft this product keep in my skin, it’s cheaper and easy to use. I buy in Brazil, and I love it.
maiuel l.
Excelente protector solar, muy cómodo y liviano
Pequeño y práctica me encanta lo uso todos los dias...
Steph R.
Very good. Doesn't leave your skin sticky .. feels refreshing. This is my go to, I buy it every year.
Prena K.
Armada, MI
Smells nice, goes on smoothly, I felt it did its job I would use this product again not too pricey
Isabella L.
Es mi preferido. Son productos relativamente económicos pero de muy buena calidad. Tiene una buena cobertura, buen aroma y no dejan la cara blanca como fantasma ni aceitosa