NIVEA Stress Protect Roll on Deodorant uploaded by Sara Z.

BY NIVEA

NIVEA Stress Protect Roll-On Deodorant contains powerful ‘stress protect’ actives and zinc complex, formulated to provide you with 48-hour protection against sweat and odour.

Stress Protect provides you with extra protection when you need it - so you can embrace those stressful situations in your everyday life.

HOW IT WORKS:

Our formula is scientifically proven to protect against emotional sweating. Its unique antibacterial formulation combines ‘stress protect’ actives and a zinc complex to give you reliable antiperspirant protection against sweat and body odour.

Jose L.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Smell is great and you stay fresh all day!! It is easy to use and you can carry it with anywhere!! It has a long lasting scent
d T.
Amazing product by far. Moisturized my skin and was very useful when my skin was so dry! Honestly would recommend
Brittany S.
The Nivea stress protect roll on antiperspirant is by far my favourite deodorant product and the most effective. I have spent time and money on a variety of products that can prevent sweat brought on by daily stress factors which have all failed. The first time I tried the Nivea stress protect it worked favourably in everyway I was searching for so I decided to ditch all the other options and stick to this product. I still use this everyday and highly recommend ☺️
Emily L.
I only used it once I did not like anything at all and it is that the aroma was horrible I bought it because it seemed interesting for vitamins and that but the smell was very pharmacy or medication of those that hurt your head, with all the pain of my heart I finish it but never more at least in my opinion that I am sensitive with strong and dense odors because they make my head hurt, that's why I prefer the soft ones like the pearl I love
Michelle H.
oskarshamn
Never felt any sweat sent when I was eating this and it gave off a lovely smell. The scent was soft and cottony. It’s cheap and lasted me a long time. I workout a lot and this held up that so I’m super pleased with this product
Sabine M.
Beirut, BA
I can never put a spray deodorant without roll on . Its too gentle and easy to use . It has a nice scent and its long lasting though it doesn’t make stains on cloths . I recommend this to you girls
Jo' 🦄.
I used to use this deodorant for 4 or 5 years and it is one of the very best I had. The smell is good, it controls well your transpiration, but careful with what is in it!
Brittany S.
This is my go to antiperspirant. This product is the only deodorant that stops sweat due to stress and protects from odour And discomfort. After trying this I have never switched back to any other deodorant. Nivea stress protect works wonders !
Melissa P.
I really like this deodorant - it applies nicely, smells great and it dries in an instant. I find when I get stressed or nervous I don’t have the scent that I would now that I wear this deoderant! It was less than $10.00 which is always a great price for deoderant!
Sara Z.
Gatineau , QC
It is so gentle on my sensitive skin, it's like a product made for baby skin and I love it. It does protect me and I feel it lightweight. The smell is great,  long-lasting, refreshing and makes me in good mood. My skin feels so soft and it doesn't irritate it ot cause any allergic reaction I love it.

back