BY NIVEA

NIVEA Stress Protect Anti-Perspirant Deodorant provides extra protection from sweat and body odour in every situation, especially the most stressful ones! The unique formula protects you from specific sweat components caused by stress while the antibacterial formula with Zinc Complex and StressProtect actives combat perspiration and odour.

• Extra protection in stressful situations – with StressProtect actives and Zinc complex
  • 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA® care
  • Antibacterial formula, with Zinc Complex, fights body odour
  • Skin tolerance dermatologically approved
  • 0% ethyl alcohol

Warning:
Directions: Apply evenly and allow to dry before getting dressed. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.

Stearyl Alcohol, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, Cyclomethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Parfum, Zinc Citrate, Persea Gratissima Oil, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene

Ana R.
I'm very very picky about my deodorant. As someone who lives in a constant hot environment, it's important that I use a very good deodorant. This is better than any "clinical strength non-prescription" deodorant. I bought this when I was I was on a trip internationally, because as far as I've seen, this isn't available in US drugstores, but it is online!
I'd highly recommend this to anyone who has trouble with sweating. It smells nice, goes on really easy, and leaves me fresh and smelling good :)
Orianna R.
Doral, FL
Ive been using this deodorant from the last two weeks, smells really nice! And i still smell good at night so i think ill keop using it , its really affordable, nivea has nice products always, i recommed it
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Nivea stress protect
Me mantiene protegida por mucho tiempo es delicada con mi piel pues no me deja esa capa gruesa que se siente tan incomoda, solo me gustaria que tambien tuviera efecto aclarado.
Katelyn M.
Edmonton
I found this deodorant very hard to apply. Don't know if it is because it is getting colder out. But I found it didn't apply smoothly to my underarms. It didn't have a strong scent which is nice. But I don't feel like there is much under my arms and am worried that with a workout I would sweat through it.
Ashes D.
Toronto, ON
I'm really surprised by all the raving reviews here. This is by far the worst deodorant or antiperspirant that I have ever tried!

I'm a bartender and I get busy and hot behind the bar. I also work with guests so being smelly is not an option. I bought this because it claimed to protect against the stressful sweating that I incur on busy night.

It did nothing for me. At all. I shower and get ready then head to work and feel like I stink by the time I get there. I'm not a huge sweater except sometimes at work and it still didn't do anything it promised. I gave it so many tries but I hate it.

The smell is great and I wish it worked for me :(
majhouula ;.
Je l'aime trop, je me sens à l'aise quand je l'utilise.. et je l'utilise soudainement.. et ce que j'adore aussi c'est qu'il n'a pas une forte odeur ennuyeuse.. il est aussi sans alcool ni colorant et très doux sur la peau.. 👌 Nivea Stress Protect Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Stick
Yas m.
This deodorant is unique in that it targets and protects against emotional sweating, as opposed to simply protecting against thermal sweating, like other deodorants.
this deodorant does help when put to the test in a stressful situation, and it definitely keeps you protected on an every day basis. Also the scent is subtle, and not too overpowering.
Mirna M.
Toronto, ON
One of the worst anti-perspirants I've ever used. As a huge Nivea lover, I even bought a second when the first ran out to be sure. I perspire minimally and find I need to reapply several times a day. The texture is nice, and the same as an effective deodorant, however this "protects" against nothing, least of all sweat and perspiring.
Brianna B.
I've used this deodorant for the past year and a half and I will never switch to another one. It's very effective and works so well with protecting against stress sweat. I highly recommend this product to anyone who struggles with stress sweat
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
This works very well, as long as you don't do anything strenuous, then you'll need to re-apply afterwards. It smells very nice and light, and kept me feeling fresh.
Brittany S.