BY NIVEA

NIVEA Stress Protect Anti-Perspirant Deodorant provides extra protection from sweat and body odour in every situation, especially the most stressful ones! The unique formula protects you from specific sweat components caused by stress while the antibacterial formula with Zinc Complex and StressProtect actives combat perspiration and odour.

• Extra protection in stressful situations – with StressProtect actives and Zinc complex
  • 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA® care
  • Antibacterial formula, with Zinc Complex, fights body odour
  • Skin tolerance dermatologically approved
  • 0% ethyl alcohol

Warning:
Directions: Apply evenly and allow to dry before getting dressed. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.

Stearyl Alcohol, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, Cyclomethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Parfum, Zinc Citrate, Persea Gratissima Oil, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene

Francisca O.
san diego, CA
I workout a lot during summer. This is a life saver right here. It smells like peaches and a flower field. It saves me from smelling sweaty. And it fits everywhere! In little and big purses. You can even carry it in your pocket lol. This little powerful deodorant is perfect for ladies on the go and always active.
Ana R.
I'm very very picky about my deodorant. As someone who lives in a constant hot environment, it's important that I use a very good deodorant. This is better than any "clinical strength non-prescription" deodorant. I bought this when I was I was on a trip internationally, because as far as I've seen, this isn't available in US drugstores, but it is online!
I'd highly recommend this to anyone who has trouble with sweating. It smells nice, goes on really easy, and leaves me fresh and smelling good :)
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Nivea stress protect
Me mantiene protegida por mucho tiempo es delicada con mi piel pues no me deja esa capa gruesa que se siente tan incomoda, solo me gustaria que tambien tuviera efecto aclarado.
Orianna R.
Doral, FL
Ive been using this deodorant from the last two weeks, smells really nice! And i still smell good at night so i think ill keop using it , its really affordable, nivea has nice products always, i recommed it
Kelly K.
Stockport, Manchester
This is literally my saviour!! I take this with me everywhere even when I go on holiday. It’s super gentle and smells amazing, proper antiperspirant and stops me sweating in hot weather, I swear by it!! Have been using it for about 2 years now and haven’t stopped I’ve constantly got a back up in case the shops don’t have it in when I run out of one.
Katelyn M.
Edmonton
I found this deodorant very hard to apply. Don't know if it is because it is getting colder out. But I found it didn't apply smoothly to my underarms. It didn't have a strong scent which is nice. But I don't feel like there is much under my arms and am worried that with a workout I would sweat through it.
Amber Z.
Dammam
Nivea products are usually good. It gives good smell but does not remain throughout the day. It is nominal like other deodorants. I wanted soft decent smell apart from fruity smells so i bought this. It is good overall.
Michelle B.
This is my staple deodorant. I hate if I have to get anything else. I love the smell, and I just keep coming back because of it. There should be more orange scented deodorants. It works as well as most common deodorants, but it never irritates my underarms.
Erica D.
The best woman's deodorant on the market. This will keep you dry and smell free all day long. It goes on smooth and doesn't transfer onto clothing and doesn't leave your armpits all white. I will recommend this product to anyone seeking a new deoderant.
Justyne E.
Uxbridge, ON
This is probably my favourite deodorant. It doesn’t have a strong smell so it goes pretty unnoticed. It also seems to work for a long time! I sometimes get sensitive skin after I shave but this doesn’t irritate at all!
Brittany S.