NIVEA Sport Body Wash uploaded by Thulasizwe N.

BY NIVEA

For men who want a refreshing shower experience and the 3-in-1 benefit for a shower, shampoo and refresh, all in one. This formula provides 24 hour freshness with revitalizing minerals.

• 24 hour fresh
  • DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Blue 1

Mayra L.
Arroyo Grande, CA
I get this body wash for my husband and 12 yr old. They both seem to like it and the smell is not too strong either (like most sport body washes). They don’t think it’s too moisturizing but just enough to notice. I would recommend.
Morgan K.
It smells really good and it did a nice job of cleaning myself. I ordered it online and it was really fast shipping. It came packaged nicely and the price was good.
María A.
Largo, MD
This smells incredible! My husband has sensitive skin and is always looking for products that don't irritate his skin but also leave him smelling good ;) Nivea is always his go to.. he usually uses the sport body wash after training!
Staci M.
Saint Joseph
My boyfriend uses this body wash and it smells sooo good! And he really loves it too. He works on wind turbines and is always full of oil and dirt and grease at the end of the day and this really does the job and gets him clean and smelling good!
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
I purchased this for my fiancé and he fell in love. The scent was amazing and threw out his other overly priced body wash. He said he would never go back. That's a win for me. I love the smell as well!
Christina L.
Lexington , KY
It's an ok lotion I guess. I used this for dry skin and it moisturized well but the texture of the lotion threw me off and it seemed to have more of a chemical feel to it.
Carmen C.
This product is my husband's favorite, he received it as a free sample once and ever since he recommends it to all his friends and family.
yvonne t.
Arizona
For my son it lasted for a couple of hours but I wish to smell last longer due to him playing baseball he smelled like a puppy afterwards
marcy a.
Smells so good!!! Leaves you're skin smooth and soft. Some body wash dry you're skin out this product will leave you skin hydrated.
brittany s.
Dayton, OH
I have bought this brand for my boyfriend and he really seems to like it and always smells so good when he gets out of the shower