BY NIVEA

Treat your lips to velvety softness, intensive moisture, and subtle rosy shine.

NIVEA Soft Rose Lip Balm is perfect for lips that need some TLC. Enjoy your most beautiful lip look and express yourself confidently every day.

HOW IT WORKS:

Rose extract provides long-lasting moisture and underlines the natural rosiness of your lips leaving them soft and smooth.

Our nourishing formula is dermatologically approved.

NIVEA Soft Rose Lip Balm
  • "Applies lovely to the lips. Nice scent and flavour. Nourishes the lips and feels good once applied. I would definitely recommend to anyone who has dry lips. This product does also give a bit of tint too." in 242 reviews
  • "Loved the Nivea moisturizing lip balm. The container that you can just pull up and then twist to put the Chapstick up I was just flawless" in 85 reviews
Alicia B.
Binghamton
Purchased at: Walgreens
As you can probably tell I am a lip balm junckie lol this lip balm by Nivea really helped by with my chapped lips I have used this product a good 5 times and I love it the packaging is pretty standard plastic packaging I think some improvement is needed packaging wise other than that I love this lip balm.
Stormie I.
Hattiesburg, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this brands shower gel however this lip balm is the worst ever. It doesn't apply good and the taste and smell are gross. It doesn't help with chapped or dry lips. Tbh I'm don't sure what the point of this product is for. I definitely wouldn't refer it to anyone.
Erika V.
Manor, TX
Love it makes lip super soft and. Wonderful soft sent not too overpowering if you are looking for kissable lips i would get this lip product nivea is always a good product that has been available. They have been in buisness so long they must doing something right
Priyanka S.
Columbus
Its awesome to use. A great product for healthy lips
Shakia J.
Fords, NJ
Worked well, smell is nice , did what it was supposed to do as far as keeping my lips nice and hydrated. Very gentle nice texture, non sticky.  I’d purchase again, simple because you can never go wrong with a good moisturized lip. Recommend to others.
Luana R.
portland
It’s pretty decent moisture for your lips with a cute pink color but it your lips are chapped is just gonna make it looks worst. I bought it one time and I’m not going to buy it again because of that. I think you can get something better for the same price.
Zara A.
Elwood
I love Nivea brand everything pretty much. These people know moisturizing products! I love that they’ve created a more affordable lip balm that also has a tint to it, so your lips can still look pretty when they are terribly chapped and getting hydration.
Jessica S.
Litchfield
 This product is just OK. It’s nothing special over any other Chapstick so when I used it the first time I wasn’t completely Wowed by it. The packaging is just like any other Chapstick but it didn’t meet my expectations as an ordinary Chapstick.
Nou X.
Sanger
I really like This lip Balm! The packaging is simple but very cute. It glides on my lips nicely and makes it soft. It works well with someone with dry lips, like mine! The scent isn’t too strong so it’ll be perfect for someone with a sensitive nose!
Tiffany L.
Stanford, CA
Got this product at the times square countdown a couple years ago and was glad I did! It's super hydrating and has just enough tint to give my lips a bit of color in addition to the hydration it needs. Anddd it's affordable drugstore pricing !!!
Jennifer C.
plainville
Has anyone tried this lip gloss?
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
Does this lip balm leave any color behind on darker lips?

Amazon