BY NIVEA #9 in Lotion

Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Creme is infused with jojoba oil and vitamin E, for incredibly soft skin. see more...

• Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme or Nivea of Germany Cream in a bl...2 Answers
  • Is this one better than the one in the blue container?8 Answers
  • Anyone else like this cream as a moisturizer?4 Answers
Kylee K.
Kylee K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this moisturizer so much. I have very dry skin all year round. I use this every day. It is a face and body moisturizer which is great because I have very dry skin on my arms too and it gets rid of dry skin with out being oily and sticky. It's also rediciously cheap I have a 6.8 oz container and got it from Walmart for 5 dollars!!! I believe they have 3 different sizes they have the 6.8 oz like I have they a 2.3 oz I believe and then they have a small one which is great for traveling or if you just want to try it. I recommend getting it at Walmart they have it the cheapest there. I got the smallest size at Walgreens because I just happen to be there and needed some and it was more than the biggest size available at Walmart which like I said is only 5 dollars for 6.8 oz. overall I would definitely recommend this to anybody with dry skin or even if you don't it's a great product. 10/10 ūüíĮ
Sana S.
Sana S.
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. It's very light and my face always gets less breakouts when I use it consistently. The smell is very light and nice and doesn't overpower anything. I like using it as an overnight moisturizer. I would recommend this to anybody who is just starting to moisturize or is in their teens because it's so light and won't interfere with puberty and such. If you have combo to oily skin, I think this would help a lot. Especially the vitamins in it are great. It also lasts a long time because 200 mL is a lot so even if you use it daily, you probably won't have to repurchase this product for 2 or 3 months. It's inexpensive as well.
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
It's a great facial moisturizer, I was quite surprised that it was non-greasy since moisturizers that can be used on the body tend to look greasy on the face. but this cream is smooth and soft. I love putting it on my face day and night. Does not give a shiny look. I replaced my Olay Regenerist with this. I also replaced my Hempz body lotion with this cream because it hydrates my hands & legs so much better than Hempz.
Also, 1 jar lasts forever. But I'm so glad I purchased the 4 pack. I can keep each jar in different places so I can reach it anytime my skin feels dry. I keep it at my boyfriend's, my own home, and in my purse.
Charmaine L.
Charmaine L.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers to use during the wintertime or during the night. In the winter my face gets severely dry and flakey. Though I don't believe this is truly meant to be a face lotion, I use it as such and have had great results. I use it twice a day (morning and evening) in the winter, and at night all other seasons. My face has been wonderfully moisturized ever since. This stuff works great on hands, elbow, and knees too! The scent is very light, which makes it perfect for my slightly sensitive skin.
Kamiya M.
Kamiya M.
This Moisturizer Is My Holy Grail. I Have Combination Skin, My T-Zone Is Oily And I Have Dry, Flaky Patches Around My Eyebrows. This Moisturizer Keeps My Skin Looking Glowy All Day, And Sometimes I Use It As A Primer Instead Of My Mac Prep & Prime When I Don't Want To Look As Glittery. As You Can See, My Skin Doesn't Look That Oily. I Applied The Cream That Morning And Face Looks Naturally Highlighted. This Product Is Perfect For Spring And People Who Have Combo Skin As Well.
Trystan S.
Trystan S.
This is some good stuff! I've tried just about everything when it comes to skincare. Gel lotions cream lotions cera ve, simple, garnier. Lotion in a pump and in jars. Over them all this is the only one I can use without it disturbing my face. I'm very prone to breakouts but I feel that when using this I get the most minimal breakouts ever. It's fresh smelling I love using it morning and night. I also have combination skin. Best stuff ever totally recommend it!!!!
Randa R.
Randa R.
Opa Locka, FL
My favorite moisturizer! Nivea has been around for a long time and growing up as a kid, I loved it when my mom would apply it. It just has a natural and welcoming fragrance to it. I like this specific creme because I don't feel sticky, does not feel heavy, and nor do I even feel the moisturizer on my face. I am one to not usually apply lotion in case I definitely need it. But by far, this applies on nicely and of course.. a classic! :-)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Albuquerque , NM
I literally can not live without this moisturizer. I have very dry skin and this is the only product that leaves my skin hydrated. I apply before makeup application as well as before bed to nourish my skin. I like the packaging because it is a little run container. I think it will also work for oily skin just by applying a small amount. I have gone through so many tubs that I have lost count. I only use this for my face and I love it
Gillian P.
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
I typically use this cream as a body lotion during the fall and winter. The formula is light, but rich and moisturizing. It easily absorbs into the skin without feeling sticky. The only cons I have are the scent and the packaging. Although it's labelled unscented, it has a weird clinical scent upon application. I also wish they made a larger version with a pump just for sanitary reasons. Otherwise, I recommend this product.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Old Bridge, NJ
Love this lotion! It feels nice and soft on the skin! But I think it would only be good for people with very dry skin unnoticed that I have very dry elbows and when I put Nivea soft on there it really makes a different but afterward my hands are very slippery because my hands aren't as dry as my elbows. So I usually wipe my hands afterward to take off excess. But for dry skin people this lotion would be the best!
Tlaltzin M.
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
How does your skin feel after using it?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Do you prefer this, or the type in the blue container?
India H.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Is this one better than the one in the blue container?
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Buckfield, ME
Does this stuff do a good job of keeping your hands nice and soft in the winter months? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and I'm just not sure what to get!
Kelli N.
Kelli N.
Zimmerman, Mn
I have been looking for a non greasy very moisturizing lotion for my hands. Would Nivea work for me?