BY NIVEA #14 in Lotion

Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Creme is infused with jojoba oil and vitamin E, for incredibly soft skin. see more...

• Have you ever used a nivea product girls? Name it please Nivea ...4 Answers
  • Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme or Nivea of Germany Cream in a bl...4 Answers
  • Is this one better than the one in the blue container?8 Answers
Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme
  • "I used to mix this with my foundation to make it a little more moisturizing. This lotion did the trick! Although I haven't used it in a while, I know it was a great consistency, and really moisturized without making me feel overly greasy. " in 393 reviews
  • "I bought this product just a few days ago and it is so moisturizing. I have really dry skin during the cold weather and when I tried this it left my skin so soft without it feeling oily. If you have dry skin, you must try this product and you'll love it!" in 161 reviews
  • "When it comes in skin products Nivea is my first choice. I've been using Nivea for 10 years and i have never had any problems or allergic reactions. I have very sensitive skin and Nivea does wonders to my face.I love this product." in 89 reviews
  • "Wow this might be my favorite moisturizer I use next to Ponds moisturizer. It works so well and doesn't leave my skin felling wet for a long time ! It's also super cheap and has helped me with my acne. It works wonders." in 47 reviews
Paige S.
College Station, TX
Review for: With Jojoba Oil And Vitamin E, 6.8-Ounce Tubs Of 4 more...
So for some reason this year during the winter my skin went from extremely oily to dry as the Sahara. This had never happened to me before. Naturally, I didn't know what moisturizer to use because I have never suffered with dry skin. I purchased this because it was affordable and had amazing reviews. It did not seem to be working at first and I was disappointed because my dry patches did not feel better after the first day or twos use. I didn't reapply I just made sure to apply it morning and night. By the fourth day my dry patches were barely noticeable and my skin was so soft. I was so hesitant to try this moisturizer for the fear of it breaking me out. It didn't break me out or my acne prone sister. This moisturizer is amazing and even makes my skin look glowy. People will ask me what I am wearing because my skin looks so radiant. My skin is finally healthy again and is now working just as well on my now combo skin. Hooked forever! Definitely try it out, I swear by it.
Maureen C.
Kings Park, NY
Review for: With Jojoba Oil And Vitamin E, 6.8-Ounce Tubs Of 4, Soft more...
This is my FAVORITE moisturizer. I use it at night and really lather it on heavy. It doesn't clog pores, it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and plump in the morning making my foundation slide on effortlessly. It is so affordable and I think its so much better than many high end "hydrating" moisturizers. I use this in the morning also if I'm not leaving the house ( you can look greasy) .. I don't use this on my body but I'm sure its amazing also, I just have other lotions for that.
Kathleen D.
Purchase, NY
I will begin by saying the smell is very nice, very fresh and very nonirritating. My boyfriend and I have both actually used this in situations where we have headaches and the like, simply because the smell is just so darn refreshing. However, I will say that this isn't really the ideal moisturizer for me, both in consistency and in how it has a bit of a tendency to break me out more often than usual.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This is my go-to moisturizer for when my skin is very dry. I like that I can use it all over (face, body, hands, etc). It is a nice white color and dissolves quickly into the skin. The smell is not noticeable. I have noticed a big improvement in my skin, especially in the winter when it is dry with this moisturizer.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Soft more...
Nivea is great. I've been using their products and creams for years. Here's a tip. Keep it in the refrigerator. You will get a nice cooling effect kind of like a cold cream and it will also apply a little bit thicker since it's cold. It's fantastic after a sunburn too. I use aloe for a day or so to bring down the redress and then I apply Nivea to protect the skin and prevent peeling.
Renee T.
I love this affordable moisturizer! I've been using it nightly for the past month and can say that I definitely enjoy it and notice that the mornings after I use it my skin feels plumper and healthier. I have sensitive oily/acne-prone skin so I would avoid this for daytime use on the face if you have similar skin, however, as mentioned above I love it for overnight. I also use this on my hands and body and love that it absorbs quickly! I hate my hands, arms, or legs feeling greasy as I'm trying to get ready for the day. Lastly, I've gotten my boyfriend to use this for his super dry hands because it's a light neutral scent - he avoids anything that smacks of floral and honestly so do I as fragrances can irritate my skin. So it's a great gender neutral product!
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
Review for: Soft more...
This is a great moisturizer. I use this primarily after shaving, at night, since I find the scent a bit overpowering. My skin doesn’t get as dry as it did growing up in New England, now that I’m in California, but this does a great job of moisturizing spots that get TOO dry. For the price and almost never-ending amount, this is a great staple product. Love those tiny tubs, too!
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
There really is nothing special about this cream. The scent is very strong, so if you are scent sensitive, this one is not one for you.
The cream is pretty thin and just felt bad on my sensitive skin.
I would not give my recommendation for this cream
Lela P.
Review for: With Jojoba Oil And Vitamin E, 6.8-Ounce Tubs Of 4 more...
Definitely a #HolyGrail! I love this product so much for every reason. Its affordable, solves my dryness issue, does not break me out, leaves my skin feeling extremely soft, and nourishing! I love this in the winter especially because it keeps my face moisturized until i wash it at the end of the day.
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: With Jojoba Oil And Vitamin E, 6.8-Ounce Tubs Of 4 more...
This is my favorite creme ever! I used to work at sephora and I would try all these different types of creams all day for people with dry skin and I couldn't find any. This keeps your skin nice and hydrated without being greasy and oily. It lasts all day even in cold weather and makes my skin feel beyond soft.
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
How does your skin feel after using it?
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
Do you prefer this, or the type in the blue container?
Sabrina M.
Buckfield, ME
Does this stuff do a good job of keeping your hands nice and soft in the winter months? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and I'm just not sure what to get!
Rosmelis M.
I want a moisturizer for my face but do not leave it greasy, would you recommend this product?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Is this one better than the one in the blue container?