BY NIVEA

natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
I have severely dry skin all year round and try different moisturizers often. I am blown away by this stuff. My acne has cleared, my skin is so much softer and hydrated and when I wear it under makeup I don't get that dry cakey look . It has a cream texture, does not feel greasy after absorbed and it does not have an off putting smell. I Would definitely recommend!!
Kassandra L.
Los Angeles
I deffinity love this product it leaves my hand so soft and as well as my face. I have very dry skin and when I apply to my face it's like I don't even need primer
Sacrlet G.
I use this product for my skin. It goes on your skin with a smooth like base. This is a smaller size, so you can keep it in a purse or something. I would recommend this product.
Myrna L.
I have only tried it on my legs but it leaves them so soft and wonderful. It is a tad sticky but i am okay with that . I did not buy it myself, i needed a cream and my mom gave it to me. I found out the price and it is so affordable only 2.48 at your local walmart, so go pick some up if you need it.
Ginger M.
Whenever this Nivea cream is on sale, I stock up. I love lotions and creams and this one is perfect to keep in my purse so I can grab it as needed. I have to moisturize my hands each time I wash them and this tube makes it much easier. It's emollient without being too greasy. It's rich and nourishing and moisturizes my hands just like I need it to. I really appreciate the light fresh fragrance too.
Peyton S.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! It makes my skin feel so soft and refreshed after a long day. I have dry skin in certain areas and very oily skin in some areas and works great for both. It makes my dry sky instantly soft and moisturized. I would definitely buy this product again!!
Jenna E.
warren,Michigan
Great product!left my skin feeling super smooth smells good,and didn't leave my skin feeling greasy or heavy.my skin felt soft for 3 days max.You get a good amount of product for your money.i would definitely recommend this to a friend!Amazing!
Misti N.
Killeen, TX
This product is effective. It's texture is very smooth and light which you will notice as you rub it between your fingers. It rubs on smoothly and comfortably on the hands and face which is mostly where I apply it. It feels great everywhere though, on the elbows, knees, etc. It does not make my face or other body parts feels dry at all. The scent is extremely light and clean. Just a small dab, less than the size of a dime, can moisturize my whole face and then some. I use it every day of the week usually in the mornings or right after a shower and I'm good to go for the rest of the day, winter or summer. I don't use this with any other moisturizer. I discovered this moisturizing creme over a year ago. When one bottle goes empty, I already have a spare waiting. And when I need to refresh my supply, I always look for Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme and nothing else.
Lisa B.
North East, MD
I carry Nivea with me all the time. It is a must have for my bag, at home and at work. It goes on so soft and smooth. You skin is silky and the fragrance is very light. It's one of my holy grails!
Adia H.
This cream is good, it smells really good too. But it's almost like a dry oily feel. I felt like it didn't really help my skin but just coated it. The packaging for the pot is fun but isn't travel friendly which is why I go for this one, the pot is my preferred one, I just refill the tube.
kaela c.
Is this any good for pimples