BY NIVEA

Elizabeth B.
Pomona, CA
This stuff is surprisingly great. I ran out of body shop shea body butter, and had a budget crisis, and picked up a small tube of this at shop rite to use as emergency stopgap. Not exactly high end, right lol!? But hands look and feel great! And my legs are smooooth! And the smell is nice & makes me fall asleep at night like a little baby. So in the future, it'll be this and body shop shea body butter. Feel so lucky to have found this.
Stacey L.
I grabbed this in a small bottle before flying back home from the states to test out. I always have high expectations when it comes to lotion because I have extremely dry skin and this hit every mark. I love this! It is very moisturizing without being greasy. It doesn't have a strong fragrance, and doesn't cause any issues with my sensitive skin. I will definitely be ordering more of this lotion.
Guadalupe G.
Nivea is a tried and true brand, so it's no surprise this product is as good as their standard cold creams. Hydrates skin well, leaving it smooth and soft. Comparable with higher end brands without targeting for specific needs, but still great especially when you need a portable travel option.
Imani F.
Springfield, MA
I can always trust Nivea to give me a product that does what it says. I bought this cream at Rite Aid, I needed something handy to keep in the car. It smells nice, moisturizes my hands, and does not leave them greasy and/or sticky . I will definitely keep this cream close by all winter.
Jillian F.
Concord, CA
As with all Nivea products, you can't go wrong with this one. The cost is always really reasonable and the product lasts longer than others like it. It has an amazing smell and doesn't leave any residue or heaviness on your skin after using. Absolutely love this product
Crissy B.
Love this lotion! It's keeps everything moisturized, without feeling stick or slimy. It keeps my legs smooth all day. I usually pick some of from Target on my grocery trip. It smells nice and is gentle. I would recommend it to anyone who loves soft skin!
Alyssa G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite body lotion. It doesn't have an overwhelming scent but is nice and light. It seriously moisturizes and doesn't leave a residue like so many other lotions I've tried. I've purchased this multiple times and plan to do so in the future.
Lea
I love Nivea products so much. I find this product very helpful to my skin, I nearly always apply it after showers and everyday to keep my hand moisturized and I will always continue using it because it is really gentle, and very much recommend it!
Stephanie H.
Knoxville, TN
I have lizard skin so am always trying new lotions to help my dryness. I am open to trying new products to find the right moisturizer for me. Nivea is great but need more moisture in my lotion. I also prefer unscented body lotions.
Chan G.
Moisturizing and not sticky, I swear by this product year round, it keeps my hands moisturized even in the colder season(I live in a city where it's cold and dry for over half of the year!).
kaela c.
Is this any good for pimples