BY NIVEA

NIVEA Smoothness Lip Care moisturizes lips, leaving them extremely soft and smooth looking. The formula with broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen helps to prevent sunburn. Perfect for those sunny days.

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Shea Butter and Aloe
  • Broad spectrum SPF 15 formula helps protect lips from harmful UVA/UVB rays

Warning:
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.

Active Ingredients:

Avobenzone 2.5%, Octinoxate 6.0%, Octocrylene 1.8%  (Sunscreens)

Directions
For sunscreen use:

• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
  • Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
  • Reapply at least every 2 hours

Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:

• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
  • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses

Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Inactive Ingredients
Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrosperumom Parkii (Shea) Butter, Flavor, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadenisis Leaf Juice, BHT

Note: Ingredients listed are based on the most current information available. Please refer to actual product packaging as formulations may change. If you have questions regarding a product or its ingredients, please contact us for more information.

Other Information
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.

• Does this feel oily?2 Answers
  • I'm currently using this and it works, but I want to get ...5 Answers
  • I have terrible dey lips. Does this actually work well?6 Answers
NIVEA Smoothness Lip Care
  • "This is one of my #bestof2015 products and i can't live without it!! It really keeps my lips hydrated and that is real important bc my lips have always been so dry with everything i use. what i love about this is that after many uses those times i don't use my lips don't dry!" in 614 reviews
  • "Super creamy and made my lips extremely soft! Works well during the dry winter months. Not overly greasy and doesn't sit on top of your lips, it soaks in nicely. I would highly recommend this to my cracked lipped friends :)" in 148 reviews
  • "This is my go to winter chapstick. I love how hydrating it is and how long it keeps my lips moisturized for. It locks the moisture in for hours without needing to be constantly reapplyed. It is also great to use under a matte lipstick they tend to dry out my lips and this helps reduced the drying effect. been using this since I was a kid and still go to it after using a bunch of other products." in 103 reviews
Lisa G.
Fairport , NY
I know a lot of people swear by this, but I just couldn’t get into it! And believe me- I really, really wanted to love this lip balm! The packaging and scent were spot on but I felt the formula definitely left something to be desired. While it did feel smooth going on, the consistency of it felt very thin, which always bothers me in a lip balm. I’m a pretty harsh critic when it comes to lip care though. I want a product to be a nice rich consistency that feels like it’s really going to sink into my lips and provide a nice little protective barrier at the same time. There are other balms that are way cheaper than this that I would pick in a heartbeat, so that’s what bummed me out the most. This definitely wasn’t right for me.
Brandy L.
Flagstaff , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
This lip care is a little too thin for my taste. It is shinier than the classic satin finish of the Chapstick brand and much thinner in comparison. I find that I have to apply it much more often than other forms of lip care. I do, however, LOVE the packaging. You know how most chapstick gets a little dirty around the cap from laying in the bottom of your purse or pocket? This chapstick stays fresh and clean. It's also less likely to melt all over your favorite jeans in the dryer!
Emmy A.
Oswego
Purchased at: Walgreens
First want to say that I love the packaging and how the cap covers the entire stick. Then of course the lip care is amazing, leaving my lips always smooth and also doesn’t make the skin come off right away where I need to wipe the dead skin off like a lot of other lip care products do.
Raelynn C.
Bowling Green
When it comes to Nivea all of their products are pretty good. The smoothness lip care in general is pretty good as well it gives good hydration and the hydration last a very long time. I like that you don’t have to keep reapplying it to get a nice hydrated lips. One of my favorite things to do with this product is to apply at night and wake up in the morning with nice smooth hydrangea lips.
Jess🌻 M.
Hayden
This is something that I bought thinking out would work great bc I love Nivea for anything moisturizing. Unfortunately it made my lips just rly smooth which is exactly what it says it’s for but I expected it to actually moisturize my lips and it didn’t not help with chapped lips at all. But I do still like the product for if I wear makeup and want a light weight glossy textured lip.
Chloe c.
Edmond, OK
Purchased at: CVS
It was an okay lip balm. It was very smooth going on I just feel like it got very thick very fast and didn’t last very long. I constant had to reapply. I am very picky about my lip balms though. I do know people who swear by this product though. However it’s not my favorite.
Breonna E.
Mohawk
When I first tried this Nivea lip balm it was my only choice at a convenient store because I forgot my lip balm at home and I was on a very long drive. I’m glad I picked it up because before I used it my lips were very dry. It worked a lot faster than I thought it was going to. By time the 8 1/2 hour drive ended there was only a little dry patch on my lips.
Afton F.
Jamaica, IA
This is the BEST lip care item I've ever used!!! It keeps my lips hydrated and soft all day. I have school for 7 hours, the dance for 2, and then work for 2. I only have to reapply after dance because of the hard work I put into it. This is by far my favorite lip product ever. I keep one in my purse, dance bag, and car.
Emily M.
washougal, WA
The NIVEA smoothness lip care was very hydrating to the lips. It was very easy to take on the go in a pocket or pocket. I have used this product a couple of times and enjoyed it. The price was good, it was pretty cheap for good quality lipcare, I would recommend this to others
Sarah L.
Mckee, KY
Really good for dry or chapped lips. My lips stay so chapped but this really helps! I’ve used once or twice. Great price point too not too much and you get what you pay for. Very effective I was not dissapointed at all. I would definitely buy this product again.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this make your lips feel greasy ?
marilyn M.
Wise, VA
I have terrible dey lips. Does this actually work well?
Jessica F.
Plainfield, IL
I'm currently using this and it works, but I want to get another chapstick so I can change it up sometimes and not use the same one everyday. What are your go to chapstick products?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I'm not a fan of this lip balm, does anyone know if Nivea makes any other lip balms with spf?
Taylor M.