NIVEA Smoothness Lip Care
NIVEA Smoothness Lip Care moisturizes lips, leaving them extremely soft and smooth looking. The formula with broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen helps to prevent sunburn. Perfect for those sunny days.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Shea Butter and Aloe
- Broad spectrum SPF 15 formula helps protect lips from harmful UVA/UVB rays
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avobenzone 2.5%, Octinoxate 6.0%, Octocrylene 1.8% (Sunscreens)
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrosperumom Parkii (Shea) Butter, Flavor, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadenisis Leaf Juice, BHT
Note: Ingredients listed are based on the most current information available. Please refer to actual product packaging as formulations may change. If you have questions regarding a product or its ingredients, please contact us for more information.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "Super creamy and made my lips extremely soft! Works well during the dry winter months. Not overly greasy and doesn't sit on top of your lips, it soaks in nicely. I would highly recommend this to my cracked lipped friends :)" in 146 reviews
- "This is my go to winter chapstick. I love how hydrating it is and how long it keeps my lips moisturized for. It locks the moisture in for hours without needing to be constantly reapplyed. It is also great to use under a matte lipstick they tend to dry out my lips and this helps reduced the drying effect. been using this since I was a kid and still go to it after using a bunch of other products." in 103 reviews
This DOES NOT leave chunks on the lips or become a buttery mess when left unused.
Give it a GO!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos