BY NIVEA #39 in Lip Care

Moisturizing Lip Care Nivea a Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating SPF 4 Lip Care has a light weight formula that absorbs quickly and keeps lips moisturized for long hours. The SPF 10 formula protects from UVA/UVB rays. This lip care has been enriched with shea butter and Aloe Vera which keeps lips extremely soft and looking smooth with moisture. Long lasting moistureSPF 4 formula protects from UVA/UVB rays Enriched with Shea butter and Aloe VeraKeeps lips soft and smooth Just For You: All skin typesA Closer Look: Nivea Hydrating SPF 4 lip care absorbs quickly and has a light weight formula with SPF 4 that protects from UVA/UVB rays and keeps the lips moisturized for long lasting hours. This has been enriched with shea butter and Aloe Vera that keeps lips soft and smooth. Get Started: Apply evenly to lips before sun exposure. Re-apply as needed. see more...

• I'm currently using this and it works, but I want to get another ...3 Answers
  • I have terrible dey lips. Does this actually work well?6 Answers
  • Not at all 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is one of my #bestof2015 products and i can't live without it!! It really keeps my lips hydrated and that is real important bc my lips have always been so dry with everything i use. what i love about this is that after many uses those times i don't use my lips don't dry!" in 250 reviews
  • "This is one of my #bestof2015 products and i can't live without it!! It really keeps my lips hydrated and that is real important bc my lips have always been so dry with everything i use. what i love about this is that after many uses those times i don't use my lips don't dry!" in 244 reviews
  • "This is one of my #bestof2015 products and i can't live without it!! It really keeps my lips hydrated and that is real important bc my lips have always been so dry with everything i use. what i love about this is that after many uses those times i don't use my lips don't dry!" in 243 reviews
  • "I really love this chapstick, it's really hydrating. A friend got it for me and I like it so much that I will definitely repurchase it. It leaves my lips feeling really moisturized." in 206 reviews
Brin D.
Concord, CA
This lip balm is pretty bad-which is disappointing, because I do like most other Nivea products and lip balms! The texture is that terribly thin and oily texture that I can’t stand, and my lips always peel when I use it. And to be fair, I have the driest lips ever, but that shouldn’t be a problem for a good lip balm. It does FEEL like it will moisturize your lips, but then inevitably makes my lips peel and feel dry. I picked it up because I wanted some spf in my lip balm, but will have to continue to search for a daytime lip balm.
Rachel R.
Kennesaw, GA
I really liked this chapstick as a backup or as a base before I put my lipstick on for the first time. As a chapstick only, I have to reapply every 20 minutes which is annoying. But as a lipstick base, it's amazing!! Mainly because it absorbs into the lips super quick but still keeps them hydrated and soft and keeps them from drying out to quick. I definitely recommend this for your makeup routine. But as a stand only chapstick, I'm not a fan.
Krystal D.
I give this product a 3 because while it was nice, smooth, easy to apply, and it felt nice wearing, I couldn't use it under my matte lipsticks, which is something I like to do. Maybe it's just me? But when doing so it seemed to make the lipstick spread and break apart, rather than go on smoothly and evenly. Wearing a moisturizing balm under my matte lipsticks is something I do because they tend to dry my lips out so much.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
This Chapstick works so well! I have incredibly dry lips all year round, and they are always cracking and peeling. This Chapstick makes my lips so soft and smooth and really helps to heal my lips, not just coat them. I don’t have to constantly apply this too which is my favorite part. I am always forgetting to put Chapstick on so I love that I can put this on twice a day and my lips still look good!
Danielle N.
MY FAVORITE CHAPSTICK! I have been looking everywhere for a chapstick that really hydrates my dry lips and is long lasting and this product absolutely works!! I love Nivea chapstick as it is very affordable and they have a ton of chapsticks to choose from. I absolutely recommend these chapsticks.
Thyra W.
Honolulu, HI
This is my favorite chapstick of all time! I honestly have like 10-15 tubes in every location possible so that I never need to go without it! And if for whatever reason I forget one that day I immediately go buy a new one! I used to have raw, red skin around my lips. I wouldn’t really describe it as chapped and no other product helped. I also like how it doesn’t dry out my lips like other products so that I need to keep applying. They feel so moisturized so several hours. Although small and simple this is one of my holy grail products!
Ashleigh P.
This is HANDS DOWN my favorite lip balm! I have been using it for years, I love it so much I have one in every purse. I find that I don't need to reapply it as often as other lip balms as it is more hydrating than others. It's also great to use under lipsticks to make the appearance of the color more smooth.
Kaitlyn W.
Saint Peters, MO
NIVEA Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care with Broad Spectrum SPF 15
This is by far one of my favorite lip balms. It’s not too thick at all and it is super hydrating without being too slippery. I believe I’m on the third tube of it and I somehow manage to finish through it every time without losing it!
Laurie K.
Cornwall-on-Hudson
I love the fact that this product has SPF in it because it is so easy to forget that your lips need protection from the sun just like the rest of your skin. The formula is incredibly moisturizing and doesn’t have that potent sunscreen smell. Other lip products layer beautifully over it! I truly love this product and would pick over any other high end balm every time.
Yuri  K.
Bakersfield, CA
Much like their super moisturizing lip balm this one has SPF and that’s essential for keeping away any time of skin cancer. If you’re out and active a lot your skin gets a lot of sun exposure. Just like our skin our lips are a sensitive are and getting this SPF version is a must!
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Does this make your lips feel greasy ?
marilyn M.
Wise, VA
I have terrible dey lips. Does this actually work well?
Jessica F.
Plainfield, IL
I'm currently using this and it works, but I want to get another chapstick so I can change it up sometimes and not use the same one everyday. What are your go to chapstick products?
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
Not at all
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For anyone whose had this for a while (I tend to keep my lip balms for a while), does it still have the same effect as it did when you buy it?