BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for dry skin, leaves skin smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

• How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours ...3 Answers
  • Does this come completely off when you dry off? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm alw...4 Answers
NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion
  • "This is such a great product for dry skin, or even to apply after shaving in the shower... but this is NOT a body wash. I tried using it to shave my legs and it got all stuck in the blade... it really is a lotion. (still love it though- it doesn't claim to be a body wash afterall...my mistake)" in 51 reviews
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
I love this product! It’s great to use as a body wash and it doesn’t leave you feeling sticky! I have very dry skin and the she’s butter really helps me feel moisturized! Just make sure you rinse off well after you use it. It’s a great in- shower lotion!
Victoria L.
Conway, SC
Love it so true to its word. Lotion lasts all day without the normal sticky feel. Great after shaving your legs. Always use it specially if going out. Great for healed tattoos if you want to keep them looking fresh
Chesenia A.
Cherry hill, NJ
Omg Thank you Nivea for coming up with this product I’m soo not dry!! It is all good best product I’ve seen so far
LoriAnn Y.
YOUNGTOWN, AZ
I love this lotion . Especially being a very on the go person and a mommy of 3 . Sometimes I forget lotion outside of the shower but it's okay because this leaves your skin soft and moisturized! NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion
Aimey G.
I love NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion . It's so much easier than putting on lotion after you get out of the shower. After you finish with your shower you simply turn off the water, put it on, then rinse it off. No need for lotion and your skin feels so hydrated and nice.
Scarlett H.
It's a pretty good product. It smells decent and leaves yours skin very moisturized. You do feel a bit greasy while still wet, but it soaks in nicely. It's kind of weird to get used to, but I enjoyed it once I did. Same great quality I expect from Nivea
Karalynn B.
I love the convenience of this product and quickness of this product. I put it on really quickly, rinse it off, and I'm good to go for the day. Lotion in less than a minute and my skin thanks me.
Hernandez K.
Newark, NJ
I love it! Putting lotion in the shower? Yes please! I had a bad case of very dry skin and this helped me overcome it! Easy to apply, great smell and doesn't leave sticky or greasy. Great for the winter time.
exzor l.
I've never tried in-shower lotions before, I didn't know what to expect from the product in specific but as a regular costumer from Nivea, trusted it would be good to my skin since it tends to get really dry.

I followed the instructions as in the label, after a warm shower, applied the lotion, it felt really nice and smooth the moment it touched my skin and the scent is the best of all! amazing and actually relaxing. I was afraid it would be too slippery, but was more like an oily texture, wich I totally liked. Then rinsed it with more warm water and now my skin feels richly moisturized and with a delicious fragance. I found this lotion particularly practical for me, since I'm a person who is always on the run and needs to save time.

I got it for #free for testing puroses thanks to influenster and nivea- #contest
Tara K.
Aberdeen, WA
Love this! You wash, rinse, and then rub this on and rinse again leaving skin soft, hydrated, and not the least bit greasy.
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
This product seems like a great idea. I don't always remember to put lotion on after I shower but boy do my dry itchy legs need it. How well does this product moisturizer? Would it work well for very dry skin?
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm always tempted to buy it but it's a bit pricey and I don't want to buy something that doesn't make a difference, even if I'm a couponer.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours does it make you feel sticky
Sarah S.
Knightdale
I've been wanting to try this type of lotion for a while now. I'm a little skeptical. Does it work and will it make my shower floor slippery? Is there a residue left behind?
Kimberly L.
Does this come completely off when you dry off?