BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for dry skin, leaves skin smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

• How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours ...3 Answers
  • Does this come completely off when you dry off? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm alw...4 Answers
NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion
  • "This is such a great product for dry skin, or even to apply after shaving in the shower... but this is NOT a body wash. I tried using it to shave my legs and it got all stuck in the blade... it really is a lotion. (still love it though- it doesn't claim to be a body wash afterall...my mistake)" in 51 reviews
Katie Q.
Fairchild AFB
I love this moisturizer! It saves time by skipping a step when you get out of the shower and it leaves your body feeling so soft! I bought mine at target! It doesn't have the best sent but it doesn't linger on the skin once you rinse it off. I would highly recommend!
Ann E.
Alva, OK
I have really dry skin and I use all kinds of lotion. I have tried this product and love it. It has a nice scent and I use it every time I shower. This makes your skin so soft and gentle to use all the time. I tell all my friends about this product. The only thing is don't put it on the bottom of your feet. It will make your shower slippery and you could fall.
Erin D.
Grafton
I LOVE this product. I have very dry skin and as soon as I get out of the shower, the dryness just gets worse. I started using this body lotion and my dry skin spots have disappeared. Totally recommend if showers dry out your skin.
Monique W.
Sparks, NV
I love this product! I did not know how well this could work, but it really does. The moisturizer is thick and goes on smoothly. When I get out of the shower, my skin is smooth and it remains that way. But one of my favorite things is the scent. It smells really good--but not at all heavy. I consider putting lotion on after the shower to be a chore--so the convenience of this product is a real treat.
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
I liked the way this product smelled. It did provide my skin with extra moisture but left the floor if my shower very slippery. I did apply lotion after I got out of the shower but I did see the difference. I just have really dry skin.
exzor l.
I've never tried in-shower lotions before, I didn't know what to expect from the product in specific but as a regular costumer from Nivea, trusted it would be good to my skin since it tends to get really dry.

I followed the instructions as in the label, after a warm shower, applied the lotion, it felt really nice and smooth the moment it touched my skin and the scent is the best of all! amazing and actually relaxing. I was afraid it would be too slippery, but was more like an oily texture, wich I totally liked. Then rinsed it with more warm water and now my skin feels richly moisturized and with a delicious fragance. I found this lotion particularly practical for me, since I'm a person who is always on the run and needs to save time.

I got it for #free for testing puroses thanks to influenster and nivea- #contest
Emily W.
Weatherford, TX
This is an old favorite of mine. I love how you don’t have to worry about being greasy or oily like with some lotions. There’s also no waiting around for the product to absorb! Leaves my skin shiny, smooth, and soft.
Sarah H.
I love Nivea's in-shower body lotion. It saves me time on my shower routine when I'm in a rush, and it's absolutely the best for your legs after a shave! Doesn't leave me feeling "sticky," but you may find some towel lint stuck to you if you're not careful to dab off instead of rubbing down with your towel. Great scent, & a very long lasting, soft feel.
I have used many different varieties of Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion, but this is my favorite one. My skin was very dry and I didn't have much time. Started using this product twice a week and immediately saw the difference. It can however be very stick so I recommend that you rinse yourself very well after a shower and make sure you don't slip. I like everything about it and in the last 3 months, my skin feels soft and gentle.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
I use this after every shower/bath all over my body. It makes my skin shiny and super soft. The softness lasts until the next day! The scent is amazing and feels great, not sticky!
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
This product seems like a great idea. I don't always remember to put lotion on after I shower but boy do my dry itchy legs need it. How well does this product moisturizer? Would it work well for very dry skin?
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm always tempted to buy it but it's a bit pricey and I don't want to buy something that doesn't make a difference, even if I'm a couponer.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours does it make you feel sticky
Sarah S.
Knightdale
I've been wanting to try this type of lotion for a while now. I'm a little skeptical. Does it work and will it make my shower floor slippery? Is there a residue left behind?
Kimberly L.
Does this come completely off when you dry off?