BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for dry skin, leaves skin smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

• How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours ...3 Answers
  • Does this come completely off when you dry off? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm alw...4 Answers
NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion
  • "This is such a great product for dry skin, or even to apply after shaving in the shower... but this is NOT a body wash. I tried using it to shave my legs and it got all stuck in the blade... it really is a lotion. (still love it though- it doesn't claim to be a body wash afterall...my mistake)" in 51 reviews
Kitty S.
Austin
I’m on my third bottle, this has become a staple shower item for me. I love lotion but hate that sticky feeling as I wait for it to soak in between a shower and getting dressed. This is the perfect solution, and it has a nice comforting scent!
Ashley R.
Greensboro, NC
I use this as I have eczema. And not many things actually help with the break outs, and giving my skin the moisture my skin needs like this does. I got it at my local grocery store. And it has an amazing scent. Will buy again.
Morgan C.
Paragould, AR
This product really makes my skin feel like I had put lotion on after I showered. The only downfall is it is hard to find in my location. I would use it every time I showered if I always had access to it. I would definitely buy again!
Iris Q.
Cleveland
Excelent product I use every day and leave my skin hidrated and smooth I recomendó this product
Erin D.
Grafton
I LOVE this product. I have very dry skin and as soon as I get out of the shower, the dryness just gets worse. I started using this body lotion and my dry skin spots have disappeared. Totally recommend if showers dry out your skin.
Amanda R.
Shawnee, OK
Product smells amazing. Made my skin fresh and soft for hours after use. Would definitely purchase again!
Blakely B.
I have really dry skin and this helped me out a lot this summer!! I use it year around now! Highly recommend! You will have the softest skin!
Anna W.
Arab, AL
Loved this! My skin was super soft (I normally have super dry skin)and the smell is wonderful!
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
I tried the cocoa in shower lotion and it was so easy to apply, it becomes so slippery with the water on your body so it makes it so easy to spread around your entire body and a little goes a long way. The smell is great and which last on your skin for at least an hour or two and you don't feel sticky afterwards. I love this lotion especially because I font like sticky feelings!
Dawna G.
Jemison
Nivea in shower body wash I first tried after I got a sample at my store. There was a demonstrator giving out samples. I was skeptical about the concept of using a moisteriser in the shower..I mean wouldn't you slip? Just don't spill it in the shower. This stuff really works. I have very dry skin. If something helps my skin, I spread the word. Give Nivea in shower moisteriser a try.
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
This product seems like a great idea. I don't always remember to put lotion on after I shower but boy do my dry itchy legs need it. How well does this product moisturizer? Would it work well for very dry skin?
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm always tempted to buy it but it's a bit pricey and I don't want to buy something that doesn't make a difference, even if I'm a couponer.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours does it make you feel sticky
Sarah S.
Knightdale
I've been wanting to try this type of lotion for a while now. I'm a little skeptical. Does it work and will it make my shower floor slippery? Is there a residue left behind?
Kimberly L.
Does this come completely off when you dry off?