BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for dry skin, leaves skin smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

• How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours ...3 Answers
  • Does this come completely off when you dry off? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm alw...4 Answers
NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion
  • "This is such a great product for dry skin, or even to apply after shaving in the shower... but this is NOT a body wash. I tried using it to shave my legs and it got all stuck in the blade... it really is a lotion. (still love it though- it doesn't claim to be a body wash afterall...my mistake)" in 51 reviews
Tally E.
I swear by this stuff. As someone who lives in Minnesota and has very sensitive and dry skin in the winter, this stuff really really helps. Normally I shower and my skin breaks out/dries out in the winter, especially if I take a shower that is 5 mins or longer. The in-shower option helps me combat the dry air hitting my skin that has lost its natural oils under the shower. I love it!
Cindy C.
San Mateo, CA
Absolutely terrific! I got this sample free as a part of the #poppyvoxbox and tried it right away. It's easy to use and really does leave my skin silky and soft for hours. You apply while on the shower - and then rinse off. I will have to buy a full size one when the sample runs out for sure!
Louri W.
Crum
Omg I love this stuff! 😍 I have severely dry skin and have tried almost every product out there. But nothing truly ever worked for more than an hour or two. I seen this on tv and looked forever til I found it and now it's all I ever use. I just put it on before I get outta the shower and it actually lasts for 24+ hours! Would recommend it to anyone that has dry skin!
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
I liked the way this product smelled. It did provide my skin with extra moisture but left the floor if my shower very slippery. I did apply lotion after I got out of the shower but I did see the difference. I just have really dry skin.
Aimey G.
I love NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion . It's so much easier than putting on lotion after you get out of the shower. After you finish with your shower you simply turn off the water, put it on, then rinse it off. No need for lotion and your skin feels so hydrated and nice.
LoriAnn Y.
YOUNGTOWN, AZ
I love this lotion . Especially being a very on the go person and a mommy of 3 . Sometimes I forget lotion outside of the shower but it's okay because this leaves your skin soft and moisturized! NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion
Bethany B.
Bremerton, WA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I hate putting on lotion after the shower and this gets the job done in the shower! My body comes out feeling soft and moisturized just like I applied lotion. It doesn't really have a scent to me at all. I would buy it again however I frequently receive this in sample boxes!
Kayla M.
Oakdale , CA
I have extremely dry skin, no lotion that I have tried so far keeps me hydrated all day long. When I saw this product I had to try it. I was very happy once I got home and used this during my shower routine. It really left my skin feeling as if I had put lotion on it just out of the shower, without the time spent putting lotion on! Highly recommend!
Dawna G.
Jemison
Nivea in shower body wash I first tried after I got a sample at my store. There was a demonstrator giving out samples. I was skeptical about the concept of using a moisteriser in the shower..I mean wouldn't you slip? Just don't spill it in the shower. This stuff really works. I have very dry skin. If something helps my skin, I spread the word. Give Nivea in shower moisteriser a try.
Samantha B.
Warwick, RI
This felt amazing. I'm going to definitely buy more because I always forget about lotion by the time I get out I'm super busy and have a million things to do. I wish they made something similar for your feet. The directions say do not put on feet.
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
This product seems like a great idea. I don't always remember to put lotion on after I shower but boy do my dry itchy legs need it. How well does this product moisturizer? Would it work well for very dry skin?
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm always tempted to buy it but it's a bit pricey and I don't want to buy something that doesn't make a difference, even if I'm a couponer.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours does it make you feel sticky
Sarah S.
Knightdale
I've been wanting to try this type of lotion for a while now. I'm a little skeptical. Does it work and will it make my shower floor slippery? Is there a residue left behind?
Kimberly L.
Does this come completely off when you dry off?