BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for dry skin, leaves skin smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

• How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours does it ...3 Answers
  • Does this come completely off when you dry off? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm always temp...4 Answers
NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion
  • "This is such a great product for dry skin, or even to apply after shaving in the shower... but this is NOT a body wash. I tried using it to shave my legs and it got all stuck in the blade... it really is a lotion. (still love it though- it doesn't claim to be a body wash afterall...my mistake)" in 51 reviews
  • "This is such a great product for dry skin, or even to apply after shaving in the shower... but this is NOT a body wash. I tried using it to shave my legs and it got all stuck in the blade... it really is a lotion. (still love it though- it doesn't claim to be a body wash afterall...my mistake)" in 39 reviews
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
I liked the way this product smelled. It did provide my skin with extra moisture but left the floor if my shower very slippery. I did apply lotion after I got out of the shower but I did see the difference. I just have really dry skin.
Aimey G.
I love NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion . It's so much easier than putting on lotion after you get out of the shower. After you finish with your shower you simply turn off the water, put it on, then rinse it off. No need for lotion and your skin feels so hydrated and nice.
LoriAnn Y.
YOUNGTOWN, AZ
I love this lotion . Especially being a very on the go person and a mommy of 3 . Sometimes I forget lotion outside of the shower but it's okay because this leaves your skin soft and moisturized! NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion
Bethany B.
Bremerton, WA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I hate putting on lotion after the shower and this gets the job done in the shower! My body comes out feeling soft and moisturized just like I applied lotion. It doesn't really have a scent to me at all. I would buy it again however I frequently receive this in sample boxes!
Joely T.
This is the best product I have ever had the privilege to review! WOW! I'm not a fan of lotion. I hate the way it feel on my skin and hands. It really bothers me. However, THIS is amazing for anti-lotion people. You use it while you shower and it rinses off. You don't have to deal with that icky lotion feeling. It leaves your skin SO SOFT! I LOVE THIS!
Kayla M.
Oakdale , CA
I have extremely dry skin, no lotion that I have tried so far keeps me hydrated all day long. When I saw this product I had to try it. I was very happy once I got home and used this during my shower routine. It really left my skin feeling as if I had put lotion on it just out of the shower, without the time spent putting lotion on! Highly recommend!
Samantha B.
Warwick, RI
This felt amazing. I'm going to definitely buy more because I always forget about lotion by the time I get out I'm super busy and have a million things to do. I wish they made something similar for your feet. The directions say do not put on feet.
Renisha F.
Atlanta
This in shower-lotion is the best thing! My skin tends to dry out after a shower but after using this I don't have that problem. It leaves your skin hydrated and last through out the day. Definitely recommend following up with any Nivea body lotion to lock in the moisture and keep your skin soft and hydrated.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
I tried the cocoa in shower lotion and it was so easy to apply, it becomes so slippery with the water on your body so it makes it so easy to spread around your entire body and a little goes a long way. The smell is great and which last on your skin for at least an hour or two and you don't feel sticky afterwards. I love this lotion especially because I font like sticky feelings!
gwen k.
This product has been a saving grace! I usually have extremely dry skin and have to mix my lotion with oil for longevity of moisture...but this lotion has almond oil as a main ingredient and has been so much better than my normal routine! I received this product for review but the opinion is mine.
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
This product seems like a great idea. I don't always remember to put lotion on after I shower but boy do my dry itchy legs need it. How well does this product moisturizer? Would it work well for very dry skin?
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm always tempted to buy it but it's a bit pricey and I don't want to buy something that doesn't make a difference, even if I'm a couponer.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours does it make you feel sticky
Sarah S.
Knightdale
I've been wanting to try this type of lotion for a while now. I'm a little skeptical. Does it work and will it make my shower floor slippery? Is there a residue left behind?
Marcia V.
How does this product compare to using a moisturizer after showering?