BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for dry skin, leaves skin smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

• How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours ...3 Answers
  • Does this come completely off when you dry off? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm alw...4 Answers
NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion
  • "This is such a great product for dry skin, or even to apply after shaving in the shower... but this is NOT a body wash. I tried using it to shave my legs and it got all stuck in the blade... it really is a lotion. (still love it though- it doesn't claim to be a body wash afterall...my mistake)" in 51 reviews
Alyssa P.
Prefer all natural skin care products but the Nivea line is my second favorite. This in shower lotion makes lotion application easier and quicker and doesn't leave a yucky film on your body. Offers all day moisture and is inexpensive. The cocoa butter scent is fabulous.
exzor l.
I've never tried in-shower lotions before, I didn't know what to expect from the product in specific but as a regular costumer from Nivea, trusted it would be good to my skin since it tends to get really dry.

I followed the instructions as in the label, after a warm shower, applied the lotion, it felt really nice and smooth the moment it touched my skin and the scent is the best of all! amazing and actually relaxing. I was afraid it would be too slippery, but was more like an oily texture, wich I totally liked. Then rinsed it with more warm water and now my skin feels richly moisturized and with a delicious fragance. I found this lotion particularly practical for me, since I'm a person who is always on the run and needs to save time.

I got it for #free for testing puroses thanks to influenster and nivea- #contest
Lyssa M.
Michigan
Love it.  I have very dry skin, to the point that lotion alone doesn't always cut it.  I use this in the shower & then overlap with normal lotion when I am extra dry, & it is great.  I would love to see an unscented version as well.  Would buy again.
Chelsea R.
paducah ky
This lotion goes on very smooth. I like that you can put it in on the shower saves time. The smell is long lasting. It's less than ten dollars it's a fairly large bottle. I will but buying this product again.
Rebecca D.
Methuen, MA
I received a sample in the mail (not sure why, but I'm pretty sure my girlfriend had something to do with it).

Anyway, I have tried other in-shower body lotion products, but I like this one best in terms of scent (lovely!) and actually feeling moisturized after the shower (such a nice feeling!), but read the label -- they aren't kidding when they recommend wiping the shower down after use. I did, twice, and almost killed myself the next morning getting into the shower. SO, really wipe the shower down, I'm talking with actual cleaning products, people. If it weren't for the hassle of deep cleaning the shower after every use, I'd probably give this little guy a 5-star review because it really is a cool product, but if I barely have enough time in the morning to shave, chances are I'm not going to break out the Scrubbing Bubbles in time for the next person to use the shower.

Pros: scent, actually moisturized (doesn't wash off with water)

Cons: leaves shower and floor slippery
Jarissa E.
Providence, RI
If I could give more stars, I would! This product sounds weird right. Like a shower body lotion? What is that? I'll tell you. This is science at its greatest! I got this last winter and it was awesome. I hate lotioning up in the winter after a shower because you're cold and are quick you put clothes on but it's winter so you're gonna get dry skin cause that's how the color crumbles. This product allows you to put lotion on in the warm cozy shower. You apply then rinse. You might feel a little gooey but don't worry, that's the hydration! You dry up and feel your skin, like a baby I tell you! Then you can unguiltily get dressed bc you already have lotion on! It sounds crazy but you really got to try this! My life has been changed.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I purchased the Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion (Dry Skin) because I have dry skin and use this in-shower body lotion to keep my skin moisturized during the winter, especially since I live in NYC. I don't like to moisturize often because I'm lazy to apply after I get out of the shower. This gives me a reason to stay in longer (haha) and it makes my skin feel moisturizer without feeling greasy, like applying lotion after I dry off. This does make the bottom of the tub slippery so Nivea advises to use hot water after usage and thoroughly removing the residue to avoid slipping.
lilah j.
Lewisville, TX
I do not like putting lotion on because I feel sticky and it drives me crazy. I bought this on shower lotion because I like the idea of being able to wash it off while still getting the benefits of lotion. I tried it and was pretty happy with the results. It goes on just like a body wash and then you rinse off. Easy. When I got out of the shower and toweled off, my skin was soft, but it still doesn't seem as soft as if I had put regular lotion on. I have it an extra star because I really like the way this smells when you get out of the shower! I won't buy it again unless I see a really good sale because it is a little expensive for something that is just ok.
Rachael P.
Cary, NC
This stuff is AMAZING. Seriously, I love it. I use it after shaving my legs as my alternative to post-shower lotion. It's thick and creamy, unlike other in-shower lotions. One bottle has lasted me almost 6 months because you don't need a lot each time you use it. It always makes my legs feel so smooth, but never greasy or heavy. Other options I sweat right off because it's so hot outside. But this one, I don't. I never feel slimy even when it's literally 100 degrees outside. It's difficult to find in stores, but worth it when you do!
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
I use this when I'm running late. Typically, if I was, I wouldn't be able to moisturize at all, but the process of using this product is so fast, I wash it off along with my shampoo! You don't even have to worry about washing it all off since it's a lotion, but I recommend it or else you'll feel slimy. There's an odd film feeling after using it, but it goes away quickly. For the results of a quick and convenient process for acceptable moisturization, I'll gladly put up with that. It may not replace the traditional method, but is a quick fix.
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
This product seems like a great idea. I don't always remember to put lotion on after I shower but boy do my dry itchy legs need it. How well does this product moisturizer? Would it work well for very dry skin?
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm always tempted to buy it but it's a bit pricey and I don't want to buy something that doesn't make a difference, even if I'm a couponer.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours does it make you feel sticky
Sarah S.
Knightdale
I've been wanting to try this type of lotion for a while now. I'm a little skeptical. Does it work and will it make my shower floor slippery? Is there a residue left behind?
Kimberly L.
Does this come completely off when you dry off?