BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for dry skin, leaves skin smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

• How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours does it ...3 Answers
  • Does this come completely off when you dry off? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm always temp...4 Answers
Dawna G.
Jemison
Nivea in shower body wash I first tried after I got a sample at my store. There was a demonstrator giving out samples. I was skeptical about the concept of using a moisteriser in the shower..I mean wouldn't you slip? Just don't spill it in the shower. This stuff really works. I have very dry skin. If something helps my skin, I spread the word. Give Nivea in shower moisteriser a try.
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
This product wasn't terrible but i dont feel like it had even close to the same effect on my skin that regular lotion does. My skin already felt dry an hour after showering. You definitely would need to still use lotion after showering which pretty much defeats the purpose of buying this.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
I use this when I'm running late. Typically, if I was, I wouldn't be able to moisturize at all, but the process of using this product is so fast, I wash it off along with my shampoo! You don't even have to worry about washing it all off since it's a lotion, but I recommend it or else you'll feel slimy. There's an odd film feeling after using it, but it goes away quickly. For the results of a quick and convenient process for acceptable moisturization, I'll gladly put up with that. It may not replace the traditional method, but is a quick fix.
Alexandria P.
Merced, CA
I give this 5 star because it works perfectly as an in-shower lotion should! I love the original lotion to the shea butter one, and this one helped a lot when I didn’t have time to apply lotion, and when I was in a rush. It smells so good, and when you get out the shower your skin is so soft and smooth. I recommend this to people who want soft skin but just don’t have much time. Be careful, you have to wash it down the drain really well or it may make your shower/tub slippery. Other than that I love it!
Najah E.
huntington beach
I love this in shower body lotion. Especially in the winter months when your Skin can Skin can seem a little Dyer. This is the perfect moisturizer. The scent is fresh and clean and it makes your skin feel like silk
Alyssa P.
Prefer all natural skin care products but the Nivea line is my second favorite. This in shower lotion makes lotion application easier and quicker and doesn't leave a yucky film on your body. Offers all day moisture and is inexpensive. The cocoa butter scent is fabulous.
Alexandra G.
Goes on easy and doesn't leave a residue.  I love this product because I feel like not only is my skin hydrated but it speeds up my morning routine.  It has a pleasant smell, but it doesn't linger long. I'd recommend this product to anyone.  My one additional recommendation would be to make sure you rinse/clean the shower after use as it can cause the tub to be slippery.
Amber S.
West Palm Beach
I bought this because my skin was really dry and I always forget to put lotion on before getting dressed. This works great for me I apply it before I get out of the shower. I wash and then use Nivea in-shower lotion and my skin feels moisturized all day long. It has a light fresh scent and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion
Sarah H.
I love Nivea's in-shower body lotion. It saves me time on my shower routine when I'm in a rush, and it's absolutely the best for your legs after a shave! Doesn't leave me feeling "sticky," but you may find some towel lint stuck to you if you're not careful to dab off instead of rubbing down with your towel. Great scent, & a very long lasting, soft feel.
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
Less face it if you have not tried Nivea you need to jump on the band wagon this is the best from inshower to lip balms this has been my favorite for years and the price is un beatable
Yasmin F.
Calgary
Do you guys prefer this or Jergen's after shower moisturizer?
Jalyn J.
How good is this product? Would I be better off using Dove?
Jalyn J.
How good is this product? Would I be better off using Dove?
mariah G.
What's the general consesus on this?