Sarah S.
Knightdale

I've been wanting to try this type of lotion for a while now. I'm a little skeptical. Does it work and will it make my shower floor slippery? Is there a residue left behind?

Brena H.
Brena H.
1 year ago
I very much dislike the original lotion that Nivea came out with... although I think I hate putting on lotion more,.... typhoid leads to the fact that i LOVE the in shower lotion. I love taking long showers so it adds to it :) take away from the putting lotion on sticky feel. My shower is usually hot, Abbas I noticed That the shower being that hot, it doesn't make ghee floor outs the shower slippery! Even better. The cocoa butter one is amazing!
Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
1 year, 5 months ago
I had doubts too because I'm such a lotion lover but it does work, and feels especially good on just shaved skin :) I don't think it makes the shower floor super slippery, just allow your shower to run for a few seconds after you apply and wash it off and it should all go down the drain. I haven't seen a residue left in the shower which makes me love it even more!
sara w.
sara w.
Elmer, NJ
1 year, 6 months ago
The bottle recommends to clean yhe floor with hot water after you wash bc it can be slippery. I just used it for the first time and I like it my skin feels smooth and it smells refreshing