BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter moisturizes instantly in the shower with no sticky feel. The formula, created for dry skin, leaves skin smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Provides 24+ hour moisturization.

• Moisturizes instantly with no sticky feel
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Moisturizes for 24+ hours
  • Dermatologically tested and approved

Warning:
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Take care to avoid slipping in tub or shower.

Water, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol

• How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours ...3 Answers
  • Does this come completely off when you dry off? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm alw...4 Answers
NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion
  • "This is such a great product for dry skin, or even to apply after shaving in the shower... but this is NOT a body wash. I tried using it to shave my legs and it got all stuck in the blade... it really is a lotion. (still love it though- it doesn't claim to be a body wash afterall...my mistake)" in 51 reviews
Sarah B.
I was always kind of skeptical of in-shower body lotions, because most don’t seem to moisturize. I tried this one out and it leaves your skin silky smooth. I love the scent and it’s easy to use. You turn it into your skin as you shower and then rinse it off. No lotion needed after the shower. I love it!
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon , IL
This product wasn't terrible but i dont feel like it had even close to the same effect on my skin that regular lotion does. My skin already felt dry an hour after showering. You definitely would need to still use lotion after showering which pretty much defeats the purpose of buying this.
Alexandria P.
Merced, CA
I give this 5 star because it works perfectly as an in-shower lotion should! I love the original lotion to the shea butter one, and this one helped a lot when I didn’t have time to apply lotion, and when I was in a rush. It smells so good, and when you get out the shower your skin is so soft and smooth. I recommend this to people who want soft skin but just don’t have much time. Be careful, you have to wash it down the drain really well or it may make your shower/tub slippery. Other than that I love it!
Erin D.
Grafton
I LOVE this product. I have very dry skin and as soon as I get out of the shower, the dryness just gets worse. I started using this body lotion and my dry skin spots have disappeared. Totally recommend if showers dry out your skin.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I wanted to like this because my skin felt very soft after use, but I just can’t get past the smell. It reminds me of a public pool with too much chlorine. Not fond of it, and will not be repurchasing
Alexandra G.
Goes on easy and doesn't leave a residue.  I love this product because I feel like not only is my skin hydrated but it speeds up my morning routine.  It has a pleasant smell, but it doesn't linger long. I'd recommend this product to anyone.  My one additional recommendation would be to make sure you rinse/clean the shower after use as it can cause the tub to be slippery.
Amber S.
West Palm Beach
I bought this because my skin was really dry and I always forget to put lotion on before getting dressed. This works great for me I apply it before I get out of the shower. I wash and then use Nivea in-shower lotion and my skin feels moisturized all day long. It has a light fresh scent and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion
Sarah H.
I love Nivea's in-shower body lotion. It saves me time on my shower routine when I'm in a rush, and it's absolutely the best for your legs after a shave! Doesn't leave me feeling "sticky," but you may find some towel lint stuck to you if you're not careful to dab off instead of rubbing down with your towel. Great scent, & a very long lasting, soft feel.
Jodi J.
Pikeville, KY
Less face it if you have not tried Nivea you need to jump on the band wagon this is the best from inshower to lip balms this has been my favorite for years and the price is un beatable
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I love this product! It’s great to use as a body wash and it doesn’t leave you feeling sticky! I have very dry skin and the she’s butter really helps me feel moisturized! Just make sure you rinse off well after you use it. It’s a great in- shower lotion!
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
This product seems like a great idea. I don't always remember to put lotion on after I shower but boy do my dry itchy legs need it. How well does this product moisturizer? Would it work well for very dry skin?
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm always tempted to buy it but it's a bit pricey and I don't want to buy something that doesn't make a difference, even if I'm a couponer.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours does it make you feel sticky
Sarah S.
Knightdale
I've been wanting to try this type of lotion for a while now. I'm a little skeptical. Does it work and will it make my shower floor slippery? Is there a residue left behind?
Kimberly L.
Does this come completely off when you dry off?