NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion

NIVEA® Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter instantly moisturizes skin in the shower without that sticky feel and no hassle!

How the lotion feels after putting it on?
I’ve always wondered if this actually does moisturize as good as it says? Also does it leave an after coat on your skin since it is a lotion? I’d love to try but for the price I don’t wanna waste my money for something I don’t like!
Start your review of NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion!
Kosciusko, MS
NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion uploaded by Lakiesha J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how soft it leaves your skin. It’s smells fresh and very good for dry and crack skin. It helps moisturize and replenished the skin. Great product
Kermit, WV
NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion uploaded by Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff. It keeps my legs feeling super smooth which is great because my skin gets so dry in winter time. Smells good too.
W Sacramento, CA
Fell in love instantly with Nivea shower lotion from the scent to the way it made my skin feel. By far one of my favorite products..... and my husbands now that he has tried it. Take my word for it, your skin will be moisturized even up to the next day.
Grafton
I LOVE this product. I have very dry skin and as soon as I get out of the shower, the dryness just gets worse. I started using this body lotion and my dry skin spots have disappeared. Totally recommend if showers dry out your skin.
Fairchild AFB
I love this moisturizer! It saves time by skipping a step when you get out of the shower and it leaves your body feeling so soft! I bought mine at target! It doesn't have the best sent but it doesn't linger on the skin once you rinse it off. I would highly recommend!
This product has help my skin so much. I have very dry skin on my legs and ever since using this my legs have been so soft and hydrated. I will continue to use this. Its a great product and i recommend it to anyond who had dry skin.
Alva, OK
I have really dry skin and I use all kinds of lotion. I have tried this product and love it. It has a nice scent and I use it every time I shower. This makes your skin so soft and gentle to use all the time. I tell all my friends about this product. The only thing is don't put it on the bottom of your feet. It will make your shower slippery and you could fall.
Sparks, NV
I love this product! I did not know how well this could work, but it really does. The moisturizer is thick and goes on smoothly. When I get out of the shower, my skin is smooth and it remains that way. But one of my favorite things is the scent. It smells really good--but not at all heavy. I consider putting lotion on after the shower to be a chore--so the convenience of this product is a real treat.
NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion uploaded by exzor L.
I've never tried in-shower lotions before, I didn't know what to expect from the product in specific but as a regular costumer from Nivea, trusted it would be good to my skin since it tends to get really dry. I followed the instructions as in the label, after a warm shower, applied the lotion, it felt really nice and smooth the moment it touched my skin and the scent is the best of all! amazing and actually relaxing. I was afraid it would be too slippery, but was more like an oily texture, wich I totally liked. Then rinsed it with more warm water and now my skin feels richly moisturized and with a delicious fragance. I found this lotion particularly practical for me, since I'm a person who is always on the run and needs to save time. I got it for #free for testing puroses thanks to influenster and nivea- #contest
Empire
Purchased at: Walmart
Another great product from Nivea. I really like this body wash.It hydrates and nourishes the skin really well.Great for dry skin really leaves your skin feeling and looking great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stamford, CT
il y a 2 ans
nawal A. il y a 2 ans
I do not like this product I have used once and will not use it again
rua antoninio miguel duarte, n 50 , apto 303b , bancarios ( joao pessoa-pb
il y a 3 ans
NIVEA Smoothing In-Shower Body Lotion This is a very product. I love it.
Ana T. il y a 3 ans