NIVEA® Smooth Souffle Indulging Body Creme 6.8 oz. Jar uploaded by Teran F.NIVEA® Smooth Souffle Indulging Body Creme 6.8 oz. Jar uploaded by Teran F.

BY NIVEA

Our products are dermatologically tested and approved. see more...

Wendy S.
Aberdeen, SD
Love this!!! I use it every day. It is a great moisturizer that does not feel greasy, so it doesn't leave a look shiny. I believe I purchased it at Wal-Mart. l would recommend it to my family and friends and, in fact, I have recommended it and ever purchased it for my sister.
Tamara O.
So a long time ago I got a serious rash and nothing seemed to sooth the pain. But that's when I came across this cream and it helped calm it down. Im guessing the fact it helps with sensitive skin and keeping it refreshed really did the job! Loved it!
Ally W.
I love this conditioning product! Nivea never goes wrong when it comes to moisturizing skin! This product leaves your skin smelling fresh and feeling like silk! Best if applied after a hot shower, I highly recommend to anyone with dry skin!
Gabrielle m.
Jacksonville, FL
Whoa man I love this stuff. I really feels like expensive body butter with a better coverage. I frequently use Nivea because even though they are scented they don't break me out. The smooth souffle is amazing and worth every cent.
Melanie H.
Los Angeles, CA
This body creme really is smooth. The product keeps my skin hydrated for several hours. Also, this product is really easily found in drugstores like CVS. The body creme has a subtle scent and definitely not too overpowering.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I lather myself in this when I get of out the shower. Especially during winter to prevent my skin from getting dry or cracking. It's so smooth and creamy and soaks in to my skin decently fast! I will buy this again!
Valentina B.
Siempre recomiendo cualquier producto nivea debido a su nivel de calidad, y este sin duda no es la excepcion. hidrata muchisimo el cuerpo dejando un aspecto sano y agradable, contando ademas con olor super neutral
Pam W.
Decatur, AL
I have a house full of men. This is a product they all love to use. Young & old...haha
My husband & boys from middle school to college. They all love the clean, manly smell. This is a win in my house.
Janie B.
My mother has been using Nivea hand cream since I was a little girl. It's the only lotion that doesn't make her hands crack. I've been using it for years also. I love the way it makes my hands feel.
Yadira C.
Fresno, CA
I have been using this brand for about 6 years and I have nothing but positive thoughts about this and don't plan on changing anytime soon. For someone who has sensitive skin, this is perfect.