NIVEA Smooth Souffle Indulging Body Creme

Our products are dermatologically tested and approved.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NIVEA Smooth Souffle Indulging Body Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...Best if applied after a hot shower, I highly recommend to anyone with dry skin! in reviews
...good. I liked it so much I bought the big bottle of it. And great for sensitive skin too. in reviews
Cynthia V.
Moss Point
This is a great moisturizer... It's not greasy at all.. Makes your skin feel supper soft andrevitalized.  I think for the value of the product, it is definitely worth the extra money you would spent.. I would highly recommend this item to my sisters.
Anh V.
Minneapolis, MN
my sensitive skin get itch and redness and it is really thick on the skin and it has a harsh and strong smell. it is a good value.
hosai B.
THE BEST ! Honestly my face drys very fast and I hate dry skin so much. Every time I wash my face I apply niva on my face to keep and moisturized. This is literally a life changer. I have never had acne and barley get any pimples so I don’t now if it’s because I use this but I love this product
Jade C.
New Orleans
Absolutely love this! It was apart of one of my Christmas gifts! It leaves my skin so soft and moisturizer and I stay like that all day!
Sabrina K.
Yonkers
This product is amazing . I have been using this for years it's the best moisturizing by far. It hydrate and keeps your skin soft and feeling so smooth.. I use this two times a day once in the morning,  and after I shower and get ready for bed ...... I absolutely love it.....
Renee W.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great product. Left my skin feeling moisturized and supple. Will definitely purchase again.
Teran F.
Rainsville, AL
NIVEA Smooth Souffle Indulging Body Creme uploaded by Teran F.
NIVEA Smooth Souffle Indulging Body Creme uploaded by Teran F.
We get it at drug store sometimes at Walmart for 7.68$ for this bottle and works amazing! It's good on your skin and last longs! Highly recommend it! Very smooth and gentle
Karen S.
Las Vegas, Nv
This moisturizer actually works good and is the perfect size to throw it in a purse or backpack! I one hundred percent recommend this lotion
Gabrielle M.
Mcdonough, GA
Whoa man I love this stuff. I really feels like expensive body butter with a better coverage. I frequently use Nivea because even though they are scented they don't break me out. The smooth souffle is amazing and worth every cent.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,347 reviews
This was an awesome product for dry skin and feels so good. It nourished my skin and felt amazing. I'd buy this again

Looking for your answer?