NIVEA Smooth Souffle Indulging Body Creme uploaded by SOFIA S.NIVEA Smooth Souffle Indulging Body Creme uploaded by Teran F.NIVEA Smooth Souffle Indulging Body Creme uploaded by Teran F.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our products are dermatologically tested and approved.

Sabrina K.
Yonkers
This product is amazing . I have been using this for years it's the best moisturizing by far. It hydrate and keeps your skin soft and feeling so smooth.. I use this two times a day once in the morning,  and after I shower and get ready for bed ...... I absolutely love it.....
Amelia O.
Jacksonville, FL
I really really LOVE this creme!!! I love it has shea, my skin feels really soft, my husband loved the scent when he smells me.
I want to buy it again but Im trying another product that I dont like more that this one. I want to finish the other one, to buy this one again.
I love this presentation but I like it more in the large presentation.

Cynthia V.
Moss Point
This is a great moisturizer... It's not greasy at all.. Makes your skin feel supper soft andrevitalized.  I think for the value of the product, it is definitely worth the extra money you would spent.. I would highly recommend this item to my sisters.
Shaye S.
State College, PA
This product is great for deep moisurizing. I was taking accutane for my facial acne but noticed dry patches coming up all over my body and used this to soothe and moisturize those patches and usually within the next week the patches were completely gone and moisturized.
Jordan B.
Apple Valley
It left my skin feeling very soft and supple. I would definitely purchase this item again. If anyone is looking for a good on the go sort of moisturizer, I think this would really work for you. It is nice to throw in your bag and bring anywhere. I really enjoyed it!
Kalliopi L.
Wayne, NJ
This creme has honestly worked miracles for some of the toughest areas on my body. It is super gentle and at a reasonable price. You are getting your money's worth as long as you stick to and I not only would buy it again but would recommend it to others as well.
Gabrielle m.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Whoa man I love this stuff. I really feels like expensive body butter with a better coverage. I frequently use Nivea because even though they are scented they don't break me out. The smooth souffle is amazing and worth every cent.
Teran F.
We get it at drug store sometimes at Walmart for 7.68$ for this bottle and works amazing! It's good on your skin and last longs! Highly recommend it! Very smooth and gentle
Sonya U.
Has really helped with my dry skin. I have very sensitive skin but It did not react badly to it. It is very oily in my opinion so I do tend to just put it on after a shower at the end of the day
Emmy F.
Kissimmee, FL
Excellent product. I try this cream and I just loved. Is so sweet for my skin. I have like 2 months use this nivea brand body cream. Is super long-lasting and keep my body fresh all day.